Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means! It's time for Dynamite, and what a special Dynamite it is, since this is the first Dynamite leading of the Collision era! Will we get some special announcements, or some surprise appearances? Who knows! I don't!**

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1668620487197351936?s=20

Last week saw a heated confrontation*** between AEW World Champion MJF and Adam Cole. Insults were thrown, accusations made, but in the end, Cole managed to goad MJF into having a match, and tonight they will be squaring off in a Championship Eliminator Match. Will Cole be victorious and earn a future shot at the AEW World Title, or will MJF put an end to Cole's Championship dreams?

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1668318497682907136?s=20

The Blackpool Combat Club may have been victorious in the Anarchy in the Arena match at Double or Nothing****, but The Elite aren't finished with them yet. Last week, The Hung Bucks (The Young Bucks and Adam Page) threw out the challenge, and Jon Moxley, ROH World Champion Claudio Castagnoli, and Wheeler Yuta accepted. The AitA was unhinged; will this match go even further?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1668370089274675200?s=20

The Mogul Embassy leader, may have been on the losing end in his effort to win the AEW International Title last week, but he and his cronies weren't finished with champion Orange Cassidy. But Cassidy has had some surprising back-up recently, in the form of STIIIIIIINNNG!*****. And Sting hasn't come without his own back-up, and tonight The Mogul Embassy (Swerve Strickland and the ROH World 6-Man Tag Team Champions Brian Cage & The Gates of Agony) will take on AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy, Sting, Darby Allin, and KEITH LEE. This could end up stealing the show tonight.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1668702276628934668?s=20

Last week's, Skye Blue shocked the wrestling world when she defeated Dr. Britt Baker, DMD, Nyla Rose, and Mercedes Martinez in a four way match to earn a shot at Toni Storm and the AEW Women's World Title.****** And tonight she gets her chance to shock the world again. Will she bring Toni Storm's reign to an abrupt end? Or will Toni bring the storm to Skye?*******

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1669013074366406657?s=20

The TNT Title is on the line as Wardlow answers the challenge of The JAS' Jake Hager! Under the tutelage of "Double A" Arn Anderson********, Wardlow wants to show the world that he has lost none of the killer instinct that allowed him to make such a dominant impression when he first arrived in AEW. Hager wants to bring championship gold back to The JAS. These men once had a brutal MMA style match; the wounds from that certainly haven't been forgotten. Will the champion retain, or will the challenger add a new accessory to go with his hat?

Also:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1668707408418357250?s=20

Sammy Guevara returns!

*If Cody was still here, you'd know he'd be pulling out some crazy poo poo for this holiday. Like jumping off a ladder through a flaming table while wrapped in a flag. Also, there may or may not be an opponent on the table.
**Also, I'm just spitballing there; I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. I'm looking especially at you, Jerusalem.
***And not just because my air conditioning was out of service.
****Which wasn't what I predicted.
*****"It's ..." [cue "The Liberty Bell March"]
******She also shocked the world when she revealed on "Hey, EW" that she once set someone on fire.
*******groan
********Lesson 1: Bite someone's thumb off. Lesson 2: Gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Toni should beat Skye clean

I don't think it'll happen, but it should

E: thinking about it, this would make Skye look even worse than she's currently booked, maybe not

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Holy poo poo, Sting!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I was going to make a joke that in honor of Flag Day they should book Corporal Kirchner but I've just found out he passed in 2021. :smith:

I think this episode of the wrestling will be fun and cool and I hope we get one last Big Collision Announcement for the road.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I think I remember Hager/Wardlow a year ago (?) and it was actually pretty good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's Wednesday

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

It's Wednesday

:hmmyes:

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
MJF beating Adam Cole and nipping this angle in the bud would be amazing. However I think it's obvious that Cole takes this match tonight. As long as it's not a ground and pound victory like against Jericho, I'll be alright.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i wonder whos going to show up to contemplate the forb

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Remember when Hager and Wardlow did an MMA match and Wardlow busted out a Shoot Huricanrana?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dimebags Brain posted:

Remember when Hager and Wardlow did an MMA match and Wardlow busted out a Shoot Huricanrana?

i do!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
MJF will work kill Adam Cole so he has time off tv to stream FF16

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

escape artist posted:

MJF beating Adam Cole and nipping this angle in the bud would be amazing. However I think it's obvious that Cole takes this match tonight. As long as it's not a ground and pound victory like against Jericho, I'll be alright.

I'm guessing MJF wins by bullshit or non finish so Adam Cole has to run through the MJF gauntlet starting with someone at Forbidden Door

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Sammy Guevara's been missing?

bartok
May 10, 2006

I used to think people were too hard on Big Bang Theory because I had never seen it and thought no way it could be that bad. I was so loving wrong.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I have no clue whats gonna be on this here Dynamite but buddy I'm gonna watch it

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

bartok posted:

I used to think people were too hard on Big Bang Theory because I had never seen it and thought no way it could be that bad. I was so loving wrong.

It's funny because they're nerds, you see.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Fellas, is the fuse lit?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

light the boom, bring the room

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

bartok posted:

you know how bad big bazanga is? young Sheldon is so. much. worse.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what is it all about

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

does adam cole's jacket say trans rights?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mjf is the good guy

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

pep

sausage / green pepper

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

bay bay blue

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

this fuckin guy is gonna add so much coal yall dont even know

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
dammit, i did the point/boom thing, despite myself

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

trying to identify the goons, see if they know to point at their heads when the song say sboom

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Love the bay bay blue gear

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That jacket looks minty fresh

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Hope MJF squashes this goober

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
drat, adam cole's just a curtain jerker already

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

apophenium posted:

Hope MJF squashes this goober

honestly wouldn't mind it

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Mjf looking extra orange

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Shut up everyone my best friend is here

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Mjf tanned to the gills

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamentable dustman posted:

Mjf looking extra orange

well he is opening

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Can Adam Cole have his first good match since, uh, April of 2022.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

drat, adam cole's just a curtain jerker already

curtain jerker is one of the most prominent spots on the card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A match for a match. Whaaaa.