Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is the op completely delusional
yep. tall guy bragging or hosed up worldview
no. 6'2" is average
goku
View Results

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Height should be measured in Gokus, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

You Are A Elf posted:

How tall is Goku?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Goku was born twice and died four times?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Well, I’ll be :hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
At 5’9” 137lbs I believe Goku is a “twink”

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Isn't Vegeta like 5'6"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m 6’1” and have never felt particularly tall

i think you’re not tall until strangers ask how tall you are in public. that’s how you know.

i’d guess that begins around 6’4” and definitely by 6’6”

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

At 5’9” 137lbs I believe Goku is a “twink”

no kidding. i'm 155 (actualy 70 kg now. gaining weight due to training :whitewater:) and lean/muscular. at 137 there's no way he'd be fuckin hella ripped like that. like 165 at least, maybe 170-180 for a physique like that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u dont vote all options in a checkbox poll ur a real piece of poo poo imo

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

EorayMel posted:

Isn't Vegeta like 5'6"

I checked the wiki just to ensure that I'm taller than him and he's 5'4". Phew.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i think you’re not tall until strangers ask how tall you are in public. that’s how you know.

that depends entirely on region. here in LA i dont feel particularly tall. im taller than average but so are plenty of other people around here, its not really notable. when i visited sri lanka i was like a foot taller than most people and an entire train car of people asked me to help get their luggage up on the rack

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

depends where you are I guess, I'm 6' and I am taller than most people I meet where I live, and my last job was like 85% 5'2" tall New Mexican women so I literally felt like a giant interacting with my coworkers AND equipment since all the benches and everything were adjusted to that form factor.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

if u dont vote all options in a checkbox poll ur a real piece of poo poo imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m 4’8” 395lbs (down a little bit from training)

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Earwicker posted:

that depends entirely on region. here in LA i dont feel particularly tall. im taller than average but so are plenty of other people around here, its not really notable. when i visited sri lanka i was like a foot taller than most people and an entire train car of people asked me to help get their luggage up on the rack

I have a friend who's pretty short for a guy, about 5'6". At one time he was in Bolivia for a time and when he was there he said he felt like a giant. It's all relative.

Still, OP is very wrong.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m 4’8” 395lbs (down a little bit from training)

keep at it king

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

yup

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I’m 6’3” and when I lived in China, I was asking to be a coach in a summer basketball camp. I had only formally played on a basketball team once in my life at 12 years old and knew 0 about coaching.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Just remember Boardman Gets Paid, OP

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Pretty tall op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

two of my friends are like 6'4"+ so i always think im short even though im 6'2"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Randarkman posted:

I have a friend who's pretty short for a guy, about 5'6". At one time he was in Bolivia for a time and when he was there he said he felt like a giant. It's all relative.

Still, OP is very wrong.

Yeah when the guys from South America come up for my company’s meetings they’re all like 5’5” at maximum

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How tall was the goat man

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

How tall was the goat man

I don’t think he’s ever stood up

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
6'0" makes you the tallest normal guy, at 6'1" you're the shortest tall guy

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

as long as you're tall enough that cute girls ask you to grab stuff off the top shelf, you're probably good imo

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

or if you're short enough that you can ask a tall lady to get stuff off the shelf for you, you're also good

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I am 6’1 and I lived in the Philippines for a bit with some friends & one of my friends’ dad would bring me with him to play basketball with his coworkers because I was like a foot taller than everyone and would absolutely annihilate them. All these old dudes would fight like kids over who got me on their team. Not gonna lie it ruled

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

good to know I could kick Goku's rear end

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
OP must be tall since only tall guys obsess over how tall everyone else is.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

6'2 can actually be kind of awkward, espcially if you are shopping for shoes out in the country. Go to a regular shop and they tell you they don't have anything in the 12+ range but if you go to the Big and Tall shop they tell you they don't have anything smaller than a 14.

When I worked as a cook peeling potatoes was the job I hated most. You always had your back at an odd angle and I had to stop every ten minutes to lean backward and hear a crack as my spine readjusted.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
this is a height distribution chart for the US. In conclusion, op is an idiot

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Stuffguyman posted:

OP must be tall since only tall guys obsess over how tall everyone else is.

It's the Donald Trump height range, yeah. 6-6'3. Nobody outside that range is worried about their height. And I'm saying that as someone in that group.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

6'1 lady checking in.
Plenty of people taller than me so i feel avg. Doesn't feel that tall at the store or anything, but if I'm around a bunch of short people then it feels like I'm in some weird christmas display or something. Also buying clothes is annoying as someone over 6ft. You best enjoy capris.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

When you have to buy a car based on if your head can fit inside

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://youtu.be/FvdSUbV5pjc

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

satanic splash-back posted:

When you have to buy a car based on if your head can fit inside

Look at this goon, can buy a car.
Accurate though, I've been in many cars that either im grazing my head or if you hit a bump you break your neck on the roof.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I work with a guy who's 6'9". Sometimes we're called out to a site on very short notice, so no accommodations can be made. I've seen this guy fold himself into a coach airline seat for a cross-country flight. Also seen him stuff himself into the back seat of an extended cab hy-rail vehicle along with 60 lbs of gear. misery.

i feel like a little baby when I stand next to him

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Anyone taller than you is tall. Anyone shorter than you is short.
God, you dorks are monkeying a problem that's already been solved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Buce posted:

on very short notice

:dadjoke: