Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is the op completely delusional
yep. tall guy bragging or hosed up worldview
no. 6'2" is average
goku
View Results

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

PSA: your height is now required in your profile or sig to post in GBS

expect a rules update soon, but for now see the feedback thread where head moderator Seth Pecksniff has seen the wisdom and issued a decree

i expect there will be a grace period, so don't panic if you need to get to a tailor or your doctor for official measurements

I back the blue!

Support your GBS mod team!
:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
My tinder profile was literally just my height

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

have you shared your verticality stats yet?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmfao

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Bad Purchase posted:

expect a rules update soon, but for now see the feedback thread where head moderator Seth Pecksniff has seen the wisdom and issued a decree

i expect there will be a grace period, so don't panic if you need to get to a tailor or your doctor for official measurements
I thought this was America!!

https://i.imgur.com/uC9TI6b.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person
Refusing to comply verticality statistics since 6/30/23

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I will comply with new GBS requirements.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Did you know the average height is actually 6'1" and the average length is 6.1"?

This is absolutely 100%, no lying, no messing around, truly true.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Victor Wembanyama is 7'4

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

6'10" and a 1/2

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7210088904165264682

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
I’m 6’3”. Which means I’m really 6’1. But 5’10” dudes are like “you aren’t 6’1”, I’m 6’ and you’re at least 3” taller than me and gently caress it 5’10” kings I am here for you. 5’8” bros I got you too if you ask in front of a nice lady I am at least 8’4”.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

... Wow, if that's Goku then Vegeta is loving tiny.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MonkeyHate posted:

I’m 6’3”. Which means I’m really 6’1. But 5’10” dudes are like “you aren’t 6’1”, I’m 6’ and you’re at least 3” taller than me and gently caress it 5’10” kings I am here for you. 5’8” bros I got you too if you ask in front of a nice lady I am at least 8’4”.

and with that i'm thinking to gas the threqd

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You see the way around all this is just to give your measurements in Kelvin.

Obviously the most superior measurement units.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

and with that i'm thinking to gas the threqd

I got u bro

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
I was 6'2" now in my waning years I've lost an inch somewhere.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thread has reached "that point" i'm afraid

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
My dad was 6’6” and always said that because of his height he wasn’t going to live a long time. And he was right. :(

I’m 5’11” but I’m female.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Bad Purchase posted:

thread has reached "that point" i'm afraid

you're just saying that cause you're short.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Yo I'm 5'9" and change and despite a lifetime of insults about my height (:lol: from my mom) I'm completely comfortable with my height

but this dude has it right - taller people simply have it easier. 75k investment and six months of monstrous pain is literally meaningless compared to what some people do for success https://www.businessinsider.com/why...eading%20males.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Fansy posted:

I want to know the tallest goon

That was probably ZerglingMinor, RIP.

From SAclopedia:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Oh you’re back that’s wonderful :)

Lol hi
Now I'm embarrassed I was so negative

But it really irks me, people can't control how tall they are, acceptance about this is important

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Also wait a drat minute

Everyone is saying they are really frigging tall

I've only seem 6 foot 7 guys irl maybe 50 times total and I'm old

Da gently caress??

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sucrose posted:

My dad was 6’6” and always said that because of his height he wasn’t going to live a long time. And he was right. :(

I’m 5’11” but I’m female.

Yeah that's something that worries me. I'm 4 inches shorter that your dad but even if I lost all my excess body fat I'd still be over 200lbs. And I have NOT lived a healthy lifestyle.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

I'm 18 hands tall (4 cubits) is that too tall

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sigher posted:

That was probably ZerglingMinor, RIP.

From SAclopedia:

With that hair hes like a magnificent horse or moose or some other large animal. Rip in peace king

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

titty_baby_ posted:

With that hair hes like a magnificent horse or moose or some other large animal. Rip in peace king

Yeah, he died young too, even though he didn't have acrogemaly that caused his massive size.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He should have been called ZerglingMajor, did anyone ever notice this weird thing

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Sadbrains have taken too many goons :smith:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

TK8325 posted:

I'm 18 hands tall (4 cubits) is that too tall

Noah fit two of every animal into smaller, so in short, in a waterworld situation, yes you will be the boat.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Okay, I admit it, I've actually been shrinking gradually over the years, millimeters at a time

I now wear bread twist-ties for a belt, live in a stack of empty coffee cans and rats encircle my home every night; please help me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish I was a little bit taller

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.

Bad Purchase posted:

I think we should also require girth

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

britishbornandbread posted:

I’m 6’6” and get asked about my height by strangers at least two or three times a week. I can just about live with that but it’s the people who try and take sly selfies next to me without me noticing when I am stood at the bar which annoy me.

i live in a country w a fairly short average height and have a friend who is legit 7 feet tall and he cannot even walk down the street without a total stranger coming up to him to ask him if he plays basketball (he does not)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I usually tell people I'm like 5'5" or 5'6" and see them feel awkward when I'm the same height or taller (or shorter!) than them because lol at the sort of person who puts any stock into their height of all things. It works on insecure people who are taller or shorter, because shorter people worry they're like 5'4" and taller people panic that maybe they're only 5'11" or something and if you spiral about that stuff, good, I hope the thoughts make you sad and angry at yourself lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ChickenHeart posted:

Okay, I admit it, I've actually been shrinking gradually over the years, millimeters at a time

I now wear bread twist-ties for a belt, live in a stack of empty coffee cans and rats encircle my home every night; please help me

Can you befriend any tapeworms or pinworms and see if you can get them to take the rats down from the inside?

(Normally I wouldn't betray my rat brethren like this, but I'm 99.9% sure it won't work and hey extra clients.)

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jul 1, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m 3’11”

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do they do arm-lengthening surgery, too? it's ok if it's just some shady backwater place; my dreams won't be denied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m tall and would probably rather be a couple inches shorter, I feel like I’d live a little longer and not smash my head as much in old homes