Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You know how they do facial reconstructions from skulls and sometimes they'll put together a model of how some peasant who fell into a bog a thousand years ago actually looked.

How about reconstructing skulls from faces? Like they could take some measurements of your head or maybe just some pictures and create a model of what your skull looks like. Then you could put it on your mantle or something. People would love it.

Just imagine the look on grandma's face when she tears off all the Christmas wrapping paper and finds a perfect replica of her own skull.

If anyone wants to finance this just DM me and we'll talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
Av / post combo

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Honestly I'd take someone to the bone zone that got me a reconstruction of my own skull for the holidays.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Grey Cat posted:

Honestly I'd take someone to the bone zone that got me a reconstruction of my own skull for the holidays.

Yeah, that sincerely sounds like my jam.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Make a skull with latex DSLs attached to the mouth and you got a winner.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i gift my friends a crystal skull every christmas, not personalized though, i don't got that kind of scratch

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think it'd be cool if we passed on our skulls to people so instead of an urn or the cemetery you just could have an altar in your house with a cool skull, a skulltar if you will

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there are crypts out there with bones everywhere, those ancient peoples knew what was up

we could learn a thing or two from them when it comes to bones

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bad Purchase posted:

i gift my friends a crystal skull every christmas, not personalized though, i don't got that kind of scratch

Dan Aykroyd thanks you.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I hear that teeth are luxury bones

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just had an AI generate my skullpic from a selfie

here it is, hot off the presses

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Or the business could be giving people random skulls because it’s not like they’re going to tear the flesh from their faces and look in the mirror to make sure it matches

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Meh, seen one skull you’ve seen em all

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
like a little add on service where they 3d print you some bones after your xray for a small fee. upgrade to the fiesta package to get a printed cowboy hat or a lil skateboard for your bones.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I got a bone for ya right here

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bad Purchase posted:

just had an AI generate my skullpic from a selfie

here it is, hot off the presses

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
What's up with a femur or, like, maybe a hip joint??

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Considering I have the skull of an alpha male according to some weirdos, getting one would definitely set the mood in my bedroom.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you're gonna brag about that skull of yours, i think you should show the thread

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Bad Purchase posted:

if you're gonna brag about that skull of yours, i think you should show the thread

Look at that jaw angle, that perfectly rounded eye socket. I don't mean to brag, but I would skullfuck myself

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I got a bone for ya right here

is it your erection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Ultra Carp