Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS KOMANDER 0 0%
SAMMY AND DANNY VS CASSIDY AND DARBY 8 11.59%
MAX AND ADAM VS BRIAN AND BIG 24 34.78%
RUBY VS SKYE 1 1.45%
NICK VS SWERVE 36 52.17%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

BOOOOOO

BOOOOOO SHE SAYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kota is gonna moonsault off the top of the cage, yeah? Maybe with a roman candle in his rear end or something?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shard posted:

My question is the Dark Order subplot - where is it going. Does it factor into the ending? Or do we get a definitive blowoff to the bcc stuff and then Hangman feuds with the dark order? Or it goes nowhere and they were just used as props in the bcc feud.

We hear from Dark Order on Rampage and I’m excited to see what groundwork they lay for their next chapter. I assume they won’t factor into Blood & Guts and are effectively done with Hanger for now since they got the big win last week.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

yea ok posted:

This company is dead.

All good stuff IMO. I loving hate blind throw into the turnbuckle spots, especially after what happened with Otani.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DLC Inc posted:

needing permission for piledriver variants lol they do a piledriver like every week.

There's a lot of stuff regarding like, any and all top rope maneuvers, jeeze. I'm thinking after Danielson's latest injury / that freak accident in the ROH tag team ladder match to Dante, they want to revise poo poo.

Sammy/Mox probably will be the two guys most affected by this poo poo but whatever. I don't really want AEW to turn into some hosed up GCW-esque place. I remember the buckle bomb especially being something Rollins used in WWE a lot--not sure if he still does--but he really hosed up Balor and Sting with variants of that.

I think the request of doing specific moves is great because it means you won’t see a Canadian Destroyer in several matches on the same show, which has happened before. At our school’s shows, we had a whiteboard with special moves/spots being done in each match so we wouldn’t see the same move all night long.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some guys probably just get a free pass like Mox and FTR who use piledrivers as part of their regular move set.

The seizure sell note is definitely directed at Danielson and his poor choice of doing that at Forbidden Door. He could have just as easily gotten the doctor in there without the fake seizure.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’m curious about the rumor that WBD wants more PPVs. I don’t know anything about the finances or anything, but do they get a cut of PPV money? I wouldn’t have assumed since I didn’t think they had that kind of stake in the company, and would think they’d care more about TV money than PPV money.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pylons posted:

They do, they own Bleacher Report so any PPV buys done through that, they get a significant cut of. But I think the goal behind asking for more PPVs is going to come with getting a deal to put them on MAX, where they'd be giving up the direct money from Bleacher Report in exchange for reducing subscriber churn on MAX.

Ohhh that’s right. Being a Fite boi I forgot about the Bleacher Report thing. Would selfishly love to see stuff on Max since we use that service pretty regularly already.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Answers Me posted:

"Needs coaches approval first" just sounds like "don't do dangerous stuff unless you're good at it", which...is probably A Good Idea.

Also a good idea to do this right before Ibushi debuts

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Who’s the agent of PSP

Well it’s sure as poo poo not me anymore. Head drops for everybody!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So we have hammers and screwdrivers, what other hand tools will the BCC break out next week?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sandman McMahon posted:

A tape measure. I want somebody to hit somebody else with a tape measure. Maybe put it in their hand and stretch it out super far and then let it snap back. There’s a lot of ways you could go with this.

They can do the bowling ball in the crotch thing but with a tape measure

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Collision was loving nuts. Tag match ruled. Bang Bang Gang are incredible. Ricky!!! Willow!!!

I don’t like Ian/Caprice as much as many others do and Ian/Caprice/Nigel was bad, but somehow Ian/Nigel works really well.

Battle of the Belts is a real stinker. I wish they’d just commit to doing like at least a couple weeks of buildup for it instead of 24 hours.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mrenda posted:

There'll be a scene a few months from now where Ricky yells at Punk, "Where's the bag at, Punk?! WHERE'S THE BAG AT!?!"

In Canada you big dumb bitch

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

A Fancy Hat posted:

Incredibly happy with both Owen Hart cup winners, much more than last year. Willow seems to be rocketing into the stratosphere of superstardom and this win just solidifies that. Ricky is in the same boat; he stalled out a bit but his in-ring stuff never suffered, so now he's got an extra accolade to work into his persona.

It was legitimately shocking to me that Ricky won over Punk, that's a huge win for him.

Legit jump off the couch and yelled out loud with Ricky won, really startled one of my dogs. At a certain point I wasn't sure if they were going to have Ruby/Punk win and have this year's theme be Punks Win. Couldn't be happier for the winners and it's okay to cheat a little if it's important.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vandar posted:

The Eliminator matches were cool but the idea of the Eliminator is such a WWE thing and I wish they'd stop doing it.

The "champ loses to someone and someone gets a title shot" is a tired WWE trope. The idea of the Eliminator, as explained two weeks ago on Collision, is that if you can beat the champ in a non-title match you earn a shot; if you lose, you can't challenge for the belt again as long as they hold the belt. It gives it a bit more gravity to me than the tired poo poo WWE does because that's like the only way WWE seems to know how to setup challengers for the past 20 years.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lid posted:

Fenix Best of the Super Juniors

Fenix in BOSJ would probably be enough to get me to resub to NJPW World

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I'm the casual fan, and I don't know who anybody is or what is happening. I'm baffled when I turn on any television show besides Match Game 76

Yeah but Match Game 76 loving rules so why watch anything else?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vandar posted:

The fact that Kenny seemed not to care about the BCC about to murder him while he was announcing that Ibushi was the fifth member of their team for this blood feud that’s been going on for almost a year now and has roots stretching back even further than that should be enough for even the most casual fan to realize that ‘hey this Ibushi guy must be a big deal!’

I thought it was so funny that the reveal wasn't the guy coming out to save the day but throwing to a video package. Just something about "oh yeah, you wanna kill me?? WELL WATCH THIS INSTEAD!" really tickled me.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

He’s feeling the blood and guts attitude today baby

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

projecthalaxy posted:

I think certain posters may have Stockholm syndrome up in this son of a bee.

mother effer I've never even been to Stockholm

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Weird idea for a shirt but here we go.

I like this one in its simplicity.

Had a bad belly all day, might make a lil pan pizza or something for Blood & Guts while I lay around on the couch and grumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

Dax Harwood's head is bald like a hardwood floor.

Nick has No hair
(he has hair but it worked for me because cmon)

Nick has No back pain