Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Trying to drink my hot tea without the drat bag constantly going in my mouth like I'm having nuts dunked into it. Any life hacks to stop the bag from entering my mouth so it doesn't feel like I'm sipping around a ballbag?

Other lifehacks you use in your day to day life are also appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
In a pinch, toe fungus is a reliable source of calories.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

JetSetGo posted:

Trying to drink my hot tea without the drat bag constantly going in my mouth like I'm having nuts dunked into it. Any life hacks to stop the bag from entering my mouth so it doesn't feel like I'm sipping around a ballbag?

Keep the spoon in

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

prepare the tea and then discard the bag op. only then should you drink the extracted liquid

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if your in a hurry you can jam all your food right up your rear end hole and as long as it gets past the “shelf” you’ll absorb most of the nutrients

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

idk if that’s true but it sounds like it might be

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You should go into the coffee thread to ask about tea

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

You should go into the coffee thread to ask about tea

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:lol: OP tea bagging themselves.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lifehack. Don't not do drugs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why would you NOT want the sensation of a ballbag in your mouth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gladiators actually kept a healthy roll of fat around their mid region. It provided padding against the first sword cuts.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

no toilet nearby? simply poo poo your pants.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Scream at the top of your lungs in your native tongue when expelling stool as a lifehack colon cleanse. It's helped me remove 40 pounds of undigested meat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If you borrow every book from the library you can open your own library and start charging to borrow books.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

redshirt posted:

Gladiators actually kept a healthy roll of fat around their mid region. It provided padding against the first sword cuts.

Same thing with cats and their lil swingin tummy pouches. They are like tiny adorable 8 pound gladiators imo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ProperCoochie posted:

Same thing with cats and their lil swingin tummy pouches. They are like tiny adorable 8 pound gladiators imo

I'm sure only I am thinking of cat gladiator battles lasting all day.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Make sure you turn off your webcam during work Zoom calls before jacking off

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

no toilet nearby? simply poo poo your pants.

Wear ten layers of underwear when you go out. After making GBS threads yourself, simply tear off the outermost layer and you're clean and fresh for the rest of the day. Think smarter, not harder *taps head*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Taking taurine is a good way to reduce the symptoms of tinnitus.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
foods you accidentally left out and then ate anyway haven't killed you yet, so what's stopping you?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

You CAN walk faster, don't let weak people tell you otherwise. It is ABSOLUTELY possible to steadily increase your walking speed over time using my 8 week course. My 8 week Fast Foot Action course focuses on foot muscles IGNORED by modern medicine. Good luck even getting "podiatrists" to ACKNOWLEDGE the existance of the cryptic foot muscles lost to time.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

flubber nuts posted:

You CAN walk faster, don't let weak people tell you otherwise. It is ABSOLUTELY possible to steadily increase your walking speed over time using my 8 week course. My 8 week Fast Foot Action course focuses on foot muscles IGNORED by modern medicine. Good luck even getting "podiatrists" to ACKNOWLEDGE the existance of the cryptic foot muscles lost to time.

This is a scam. Big Walk is trying to control you. Don't let them!!!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

sticksy posted:

Make sure you turn off your webcam during work Zoom calls before jacking off

Or use forced perspective to make your cock seem massive to impress and intimidate coworkers

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
To improve your social standing stop having sex with animals

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

You are allowed to eat fish and maybe even chicken even if you are a vegetarian because they are dumb as hell.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

You are allowed to eat fish and maybe even chicken even if you are a vegetarian because they are dumb as hell.

"It's OK to eat fish cuz they don't have any feelings"

- Kurt Cobain

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JetSetGo posted:

If you put nuts in your mouth, the teabag can't get in!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Oh, if you enjoy being alive, try not to be a dick!

That's my only real life advice

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you ever become a vampire, look into dating older widows. Great way to launder treasure.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The gently caress you asking me for? Beat it.

Nurglings
May 6, 2016
Try to keep your speed between 44 and 46mph on the highway to maximize fuel efficiency. Stay in the left lane so you don't inconvenience other drivers.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big nipples, big life

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

JetSetGo posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nurglings posted:

Try to keep your speed between 44 and 46mph on the highway to maximize fuel efficiency. Stay in the left lane so you don't inconvenience other drivers.

To add to this, it's great to speed up when you're not passing anyone, but then slow way down when passing. Especially trucks.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Whenever driving on remote, curvy roads that have few possible passing options; always drive a bit below the speed limit. This stacks up cars behind you. If you get to a passing lane, speed up so no one can pass you. Then slow down again when the passing lane ends.

Maximum power move. You can probably survive off the rage frustration energy for a year.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Internetjack posted:

Whenever driving on remote, curvy roads that have few possible passing options; always drive a bit below the speed limit. This stacks up cars behind you. If you get to a passing lane, speed up so no one can pass you. Then slow down again when the passing lane ends.

Maximum power move. You can probably survive off the rage frustration energy for a year.

"Well now that those curves are all done and there is this straightaway, I should speed up drastically."

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Pack a shaving brush when you travel instead of shaving cream. A brush takes up less room, won't explode in your bag, doesn't have to be taken out with toiletries, and every hotel/motel/hostel I've ever stayed at had bar soap, which is just fine to shave with on a trip.

Also dont check bags, find the biggest carryon bag you can get and have laundry done at your destination.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

if your in a hurry you can jam all your food right up your rear end hole and as long as it gets past the “shelf” you’ll absorb most of the nutrients

I nearly broke my dick on that shelf I tell you hwhat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Vampire Panties posted:

Pack a shaving brush when you travel instead of shaving cream. A brush takes up less room, won't explode in your bag, doesn't have to be taken out with toiletries, and every hotel/motel/hostel I've ever stayed at had bar soap, which is just fine to shave with on a trip.

Also dont check bags, find the biggest carryon bag you can get and have laundry done at your destination.

I knew a guy that traveled Europe for several years in his 20's. Besides what he was wearing at the time, he'd have a spare t-shirt, socks and underwear in his small backpack.

When he arrived in a new country he'd go to the equivalent of a GoodWill store and just buy a set of clothes or two, and just bum around in those for a few days. When he left to another country he'd just return/donate the clothes to where he got them. At the next country it was a rinse and repeat.

He traveled for several years carrying only a 10 lb backpack.