Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

You can use this thread to post all of your complaints, secrets, gossip, and personal information. Due to the thread's patented privacy algorithm and state of the art encryption techniques, all of your posts are completely anonymous and confidental. ok.... go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I actually read other peoples' posts :eek:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
that blind youtuber who plays dwarf fortress is legit, I have no idea how they do it

… oh blind is an app or something. idk my union organizes through email/sms/signal

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im going to bed soon and my phone number is +8675586360537

good night

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
what a coincidence, that’s my phone number too!

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

fart simpson posted:

im going to bed soon and my phone number is +8675586360537

good night

mine's 867-5309

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

hunter2

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

shits hit how do i delet eit im trying to delete it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the a/t blind thread a decade plus ago was fascinating

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

if you type your forums password in this thread it will automatically be converted to asterisks. see:

give it a try

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

polyester concept posted:

if you type your forums password in this thread it will automatically be converted to asterisks. see:

give it a try

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

trustno1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I make 600K TC and can't afford my morning coffee. Also my wife wants a divorce. Is the tech bubble over?!