Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
VIDEOGAME HATERS, LISTEN UP!
  • Are you tired of people defending their favorite videogames that you hate?
  • Have you been hateposting in a videogame thread and got told to scram by fun-havers?
  • Have you been called insane for hating a piece of poo poo, no good videogame?

WELL GET IN AND RIP THE VIDEOGAME A NEW ENDING!

I'm telling you, I'm tired of these crap games thinking they're soo great. And I'm tired of people being player haters too. I'm hateposting about a videogame, having a good time and suddenly people are all mad at me. gently caress that!

I wanna dump rear end on this subpar piece of entertainment software and bond over it with other haters. That's why I made this thread. Videogame postivity go home! Only poop and vitriol here.

I want this to be a caring and nurturing community of haters just hanging out and hateposting together. If your hatepost contains phrases like "People who" you're likely about to be a player hater. That's no good. Not what this is about. This is about people uniting against videogames and whooping their two bit rear end. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Constructive criticism, mad rambling or inarticulate yelling, tell various videogames to suck it in your own way, and be nice to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Man Diablo 4 sucks. Me and my friend group tried to stay positive but it's a fun vacuum in it's many tiny annoying details. I don't wanna yuck anybody's yum, but my yum has been obliterated and I won't stand for it.

Why's there even a horse? It's the first horse in a videogame that I hate. gently caress that horse.

Wyrmthang
Nov 30, 2014

As dry as it gets!
I love this thread.

Tiny Tina's Wonderland. New Borderlands game, what's not to love. Shoot 'em and Loot 'em right?

Well 'cept there ain't enough to shoot. So there ain't much loot. Even the endless modes are broken up by pathetic TINY (haha see what I did there) waves at max level, and their decision to increase the difficulty by just hard slamming their numbers up instead of actually balancing is a masterclass in lazy game design. I quit after searching for the last straggling mob who had run into a corner rather than come forward and get shot like a naga/bandit/Jack should. What a waste of time esp since the campaign wasn't too bad as far as Borderlands stories go.

Bleh.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Games need to stop building their gameplay entirely around dodge rolls with i-frames. It's not fun or interesting *and* it's loving dumb and makes no sense

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Wyrmthang posted:

I love this thread.

Tiny Tina's Wonderland. New Borderlands game, what's not to love. Shoot 'em and Loot 'em right?

Well 'cept there ain't enough to shoot. So there ain't much loot. Even the endless modes are broken up by pathetic TINY (haha see what I did there) waves at max level, and their decision to increase the difficulty by just hard slamming their numbers up instead of actually balancing is a masterclass in lazy game design. I quit after searching for the last straggling mob who had run into a corner rather than come forward and get shot like a naga/bandit/Jack should. What a waste of time esp since the campaign wasn't too bad as far as Borderlands stories go.

Bleh.

Hell yea it should get progressively more satisfying as you mow down hordes of enemies and it should only really stop when your computer starts crashing from you having too much fun. And you only find out the endgame sucks after spending all that time getting there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Lemming posted:

Games need to stop building their gameplay entirely around dodge rolls with i-frames. It's not fun or interesting *and* it's loving dumb and makes no sense

Yeah how about a souls-don't-like as a genre for a change!