Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Who picked Lenny?!

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1714095468949406106?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Me but my own dumbass rule means he won't count.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Sleeper projections have me as the slight favourite in the matchup with the 5-0 Docjowles - might pull off the upset here :pray:

Thank you Tyler Bass for shanking both of those field goals :cheers:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bizz your team might be really bad.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Hoping for a Mecole Hardman resurgence after he lands back in KC - he was doing dick all on the Jets so really any production is better

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic whooped my rear end to even further solidify first place. Hopefully we get a rematch with Achane off IR

Also now the Pats game is over, you can feel free to go back to scoring 25 a week, Gabe. Any time now

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Sam Howell has been sacked 40 times. Soon Jacoby, soon.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Can Sam Darnold drag me out of the muck???

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1717268441999044933?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

The weekly wooden spoon triple crown is mine! Lowest points in win, narrowest victory, and underachiever are all going to the top of the trophy cabinet. I'd like to thank Jonnu Smith, Matt Breida, and Latavius Murray for their (lack of) effort in ensuring that the We Have Namath At Home take home the timberware this week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

With the influence I'll gain by winning the championship here, I will make every SNF game involve the NFC East instead of just 75% of them. And viewership will be MANDATORY.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

With the influence I'll gain by winning the championship here, I will make every SNF game involve the NFC East instead of just 75% of them. And viewership will be MANDATORY.

:mods:

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

taste might upset mcmagic this week after he came out of TNF with 41pts off two players (Allen/Kincaid)

Will the dream season come to an end for mcmagic, let's see

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I hardly think I’m the only person on this site who will upset Mcmagic this week

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

t a s t e posted:

I hardly think I’m the only person on this site who will upset Mcmagic this week

Kinda get the feeling that mcmagic upsets other people more frequently than they upset him, at least going by his custom title/probe history

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

t a s t e posted:

Lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

t a s t e posted:

:golfclap:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

t a s t e posted:

i will likely upset more people than upset me depending on the outcome of the jets/giants game

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Also now the Pats game is over, you can feel free to go back to scoring 25 a week, Gabe. Any time now

Thanks dog

Also sleeper’s garbage app shows my opponent projected for 0 points for some reason so get owned Zappe Hour

Nov 6, 2002

Sleeper has showed me with a 1% chance to win all season even when I'm outscoring my opponent.

Total garbage platform.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Thanks dog

Also sleeper’s garbage app shows my opponent projected for 0 points for some reason so get owned Zappe Hour

It's been doing this to me all season. I think it just has a hard time with best ball.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

i will likely upset more people than upset me depending on the outcome of the jets/giants game

I might go full Mcmagic with you if they lose to the Giants tbqh

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ew ew ew my TE got picked up by the Cowboys. :barf:

We allowed to just drop players?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Lombardi Lenny headed to Buffalo. Which unfortunately helps exactly nobody

Also lollin that Sleeper still puts Tom Brady in IPS's starting QB slot over Brian Hoyer

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Docjowles posted:

Lombardi Lenny headed to Buffalo. Which unfortunately helps exactly nobody

Also lollin that Sleeper still puts Tom Brady in IPS's starting QB slot over Brian Hoyer

poo poo, that actually makes my life tougher because I have to manually edit scores now.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jakobi Meyers will look to keep me on top of the sicko league tonight.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Losing Bourne is gonna cost me some games. Easily my best player after Diggs. :sigh:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

:siren: mcmagic's first loss might be in play :siren:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

goddamn meyers

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ooh, just noticed me vs McMagic this week is for the top slot in the league.

E: god drat I'm getting Conklin'ed to death

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Nov 13, 2023

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

tarbrush scored 0 points this week

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Yeah, my "pick all Dolphins" strategy has one obvious weakness

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/TheReal_KDubb/status/1724638334754959750

mcmagic is going to have TWO starting QBs!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I wish this league had a prize.

Other than king of the sickos but I was that already..

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Eschewing Mac in favor of Tyreek was a league winning move, yeah.

In a redraft only two QBs probably get selected in the first round.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Shakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

I'm up against mcmagic this week and the Sleeper app is giving me what seems to be a very optimistic 43% chance at the W

Zach going down to the third string is a minor blessing at least

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

I'm up against mcmagic this week and the Sleeper app is giving me what seems to be a very optimistic 43% chance at the W

Zach going down to the third string is a minor blessing at least

The train marches on led by Bailey Zappe and his 0.08 Points.

Nov 6, 2002

2023 and I'm getting Joe Flacco points.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hell yeah my RB slot has received an upgrade from the Ty Montgomery model I've been dealing with for the last 6 weeks. Achane is BACK baby

(and then he'll be back on IR next week because he is the size of a high school wide receiver)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

2023 and I'm getting Joe Flacco points.

The simulation we live in is whimsical and capricious. Just let it wash over you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

I am on the cusp of holding down the last playoff spot, but I face mcmagic in week 14 who might get Zach Wilson back as a starting QB. It would be really great if Wilson could continue to refuse to play and get cut.