Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Tyreek outscores most of us by himself every week. Who cares about the 0.2 points from Wilson lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lol Mitch Trubisky might actually be a downgrade from not starting a QB at all.

NM, I love you Mitch Tuddies. :stare::love:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 8, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
ZAPPE SZN!!!!!!!!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic stays loving winning

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Lol Mitch Trubisky might actually be a downgrade from not starting a QB at all.

NM, I love you Mitch Tuddies. :stare::love:

How am I already in an 18 point hole to loving Trubinsky :argh:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

How am I already in an 18 point hole to loving Trubinsky :argh:

That Randall Cobb TD probably isn't gonna make you any happier is it?

Randal Cobb touchdown in 2023, jesus.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

mcmagic stays loving winning

who's dumbass idea was this league???

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Lol at the Raiders dumpstering the Chargers so badly that Brandon Bolden comes in for a nice tuddy

Gonna dodge the toilet bowl semifinals thanks to that effort

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Whoa, I might have 2 QBs active this week.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I am delighted to have finished the regular season 7-7, the most Dolphins score possible

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Whoa, I might have 2 QBs active this week.

Trevor Siemian in for the Jets. Every QB I drafted is now active this week... and two of them are somehow worse than Mitch!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Quiet Feet posted:

Trevor Siemian in for the Jets. Every QB I drafted is now active this week... and two of them are somehow worse than Mitch!

Yeah, but there's a distinct chance Siemian will get negative points

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

tarbrush posted:

Yeah, but there's a distinct chance Siemian will get negative points

This turned out to be prescient.

Three QBs couldn't save me, I was Cook'ed to death.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Remember the halcyon days of week 4 when Achane was averaging like 35 fantasy points a game? I 'member :smith:

I can't complain though, for a team that made Gabe Davis its WR1 I've had a great run out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
My whole season could go down the shitter if Hill sits next week.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Sam Darnold got me 0.20 points this week! :woop:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wow Joe Flacco AND Brissett points this week.

Lynn Bowden continues to be the greatest value pick in the draft.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was a good run, Josh

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

It was a good run, Josh

Tremaine Edmunds the confirmed better 2018 first round pick.

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status/1736475981219545124

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I want to eliminate mcmagic via a big Breece Hall game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

I want to eliminate mcmagic via a big Breece Hall game

gently caress me i guess

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I still have Zappe and Meyers left to go

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

ZAPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Godammit looks like I'll be heading to the toilet bowl

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Godammit looks like I'll be heading to the toilet bowl

Jason Sanders has finally come good!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

ZAPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiders D :stare:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TYROD IS IN. IT'S NOT OVER

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh poo poo, nevermind. Didn't check the scores since last night and mcmagic had the Raiders D. 😪

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Sleepers gives me a 97% chance to win despite having no players left and being down by 12!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Sleepers gives me a 97% chance to win despite having no players left and being down by 12!

I’m just happy fsif set up this silly thing and whatever was easiest for him was the best choice. But I’ve never played on Sleeper before and uh yeah the app isn’t making me want to try and move any of my other leagues over lol.

I wonder if all the weirdo scoring issues (mid week; as far as I know it’s always been correct in the end) are due to our insane teams where half the guys aren’t even on nfl rosters. Or if the platform is just as rough in normal leagues

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I use it for other leagues, including a dynasty league with McMagic and it's fine.

The menus and getting where you want are a bit poo poo, but there aren't the wierd scoring issues

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I’m just happy fsif set up this silly thing and whatever was easiest for him was the best choice. But I’ve never played on Sleeper before and uh yeah the app isn’t making me want to try and move any of my other leagues over lol.

I wonder if all the weirdo scoring issues (mid week; as far as I know it’s always been correct in the end) are due to our insane teams where half the guys aren’t even on nfl rosters. Or if the platform is just as rough in normal leagues

I'm just assuming it doesn't handle best ball well. My dynasty league is fine every week.

This is the most aggressively wrong I've seen it though. :buddy:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

tarbrush posted:

I use it for other leagues, including a dynasty league with McMagic and it's fine.

The menus and getting where you want are a bit poo poo, but there aren't the wierd scoring issues

Sleeper is unmitigated dogshit.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Thank the heavens I dodged the toilet bowl, if only barely.

I've noticed that Sleeper win predictions are inaccurate and not updated to account for actual scoring. Apart from that the app seems serviceable enough although the NFL fantasy app is much better.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

King of the sickos

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

mcmagic posted:

King of the sickos

Not sure what the equivalent of your crown and scepter are

Maybe a Jets foam hat as a crown, and a sign that has 'Tua is a noodle-armed scrub' on one side and 'Woody is worse than a coked-up failson' on the other

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Congrats to mcmagic. It couldn't have gone any other way. And congrats to TheBizness who picked up their first win of the season (!!), somehow avoiding the ignominious distinction of the loser of the toilet bowl.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

6th place. My dreams of crushing the AFC East thread into a subsidiary of the NFC East thread and stripping it of its resources must go unfulfilled.

Nevertheless, gently caress the Cowboys.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I’m thankful my team wasn’t a catastrophe. I’ll take a playoff berth.

Thanks for organizing this, fsif! This was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Thanks for organising fsif!