Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I got it to run.

They really nailed Asty's postgame. At some point I will replay, but this did a lot to avoid the bad feelings from the old ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I got it to run.

They really nailed Asty's postgame. At some point I will replay, but this did a lot to avoid the bad feelings from the old ending.

It was honestly one of the most offensive character endings I've ever seen previously and I was so glad to see my boy living his best chaotic neutral rear end in a top hat merc life.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Edit: figured it out

Lawman 0 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 5, 2023

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hey, So the dude Minsc brought to the party is 100% a reference to that four barbarian halflimg YouTube video that went viral right?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Just saved Yenna from Orin and she runs off saying she wants to go home. Which is reasonable I just thought she was some orphan being put up to stalking the group by Orin.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's kind of ambiguous depending on how the story plays out if Yenna was a real person who later became possessed by Orin, or was always just a doppleganger.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

In Cazadors Mansion there is a corpse with a cursed aura emiting from it, in previous patches I was able to use speak with dead to learn she was captured by one of the 7 spawn "Darya?" after being lured away from an orphanage. As of patch 5 the corpse won't speak to me, I haven't spoken to the corpse in this save. Would anyone be able to check and see if this was changed for them as well?

Black Noise fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Dec 7, 2023

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

General Q to thread readers: Now that the dust has settled what did everyone think of the epilogue overall?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Lawman 0 posted:

General Q to thread readers: Now that the dust has settled what did everyone think of the epilogue overall?

It was ok. Honestly I’d have preferred slides read by the narrator filling me in on how all the side characters are doing based on my decisions more so than a bunch of DLC hooks.

Robobot fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Dec 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Black Noise posted:

In Cazadors Mansion there is a corpse with a cursed aura emiting from it, in previous patches I was able to use speak with dead to learn she was captured by one of the 7 spawn "Darya?" after being lured away from an orphanage. As of patch 5 the corpse won't speak to me, I haven't spoken to the corpse in this save. Would anyone be able to check and see if this was changed for them as well?

Just got to this part and also couldn't speak to the corpse.