Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I personally only support trump due to my personal fondness for the man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Weka posted:

Why are you shilling for Joe Biden in a thread about unironically supporting America's only anti war president in recent history?

that answer was clearly stated: to preserve trumps legacy. the real question is why you want donald the dove and his legacy of peaceful actions, such as racist travel bans, political assassination, and moving the embassy to jerusalem, to be sullied by holding the bag when israel and america get absolutely destroyed

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I personally only support trump due to my personal fondness for the man

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

donald the dove and his legacy of peaceful actions

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1787193816031653932

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1787220665222787333

https://twitter.com/NotFifthGear/status/1787227697661264276

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Weka posted:

Why are you shilling for Joe Biden in a thread about unironically supporting America's only anti war president in recent history?

did this ever get a straight answer?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Donald Trump would easily defeat and injure, possibly mortally, Joe R Biden in hand-to-hand combat

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

that answer was clearly stated: to preserve trumps legacy. the real question is why you want donald the dove and his legacy of peaceful actions, such as racist travel bans, political assassination, and moving the embassy to jerusalem, to be sullied by holding the bag when israel and america get absolutely destroyed

I care not a fig for the legacy of an American pResident which after all will feed no one, but if you were truly concerned for Trump's legacy, collapsing western empire would be a way for it to ring down through the ages as America's best president. However you are clearly ironic in your support for him and as such I have reported you.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty weka. tired of these libs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Weka posted:

I care not a fig for the legacy of an American pResident which after all will feed no one, but if you were truly concerned for Trump's legacy, collapsing western empire would be a way for it to ring down through the ages as America's best president. However you are clearly ironic in your support for him and as such I have reported you.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

R

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

ty weka. tired of these libs

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1787493593503949195

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Weka posted: