Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Jays win!

Thank gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

30-16 interleague record, 12-25 division record

this loving team

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Astros are sponsored by oxycontin i guess. cool.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Dammit Dubon

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

There really is no reason for Dubon to be playing anymore. He already singlehandedly cost a game this series

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Javier looking pretty decent tonight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Javier looking pretty decent tonight

wait for it

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

KING TUCK

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Yankees never hit this fucker. Him being poo poo this year probably wasn't going to change that.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Intruder posted:

wait for it

Ahem, never in doubt

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Ahem, never in doubt

Wait for it

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I don't know when this started but ESPN just interviewed Altuve WHILE he was playing. This isn't the loving Allstar Game. That was ridiculous

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Who gives a poo poo grampy

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Like he was on the field, not in the dugout

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Who gives a poo poo grampy

Shut up bitch

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kolby posted:

I don't know when this started but ESPN just interviewed Altuve WHILE he was playing. This isn't the loving Allstar Game. That was ridiculous

I know. Who the hell wants to hear from a cheating shithead? Mute button is my friend.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

kolby posted:

Like he was on the field, not in the dugout

Oh no, the sanctity of baseball is now last

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Buzzsawd em, no deep fly ever in doubt...erm

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I actually like that they are stretching Michael King out now. A rare Cashman W.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mcmagic posted:

I actually like that they are stretching Michael King out now. A rare Cashman W.

They'd be stupid not to at least give him a chance.

Ohh, gotcha.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Did ESPN... did ESPN just advertise mascara but for guys? Watch it have a huge markup over regular mascara despite being the exact same thing

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I know. Who the hell wants to hear from a cheating shithead? Mute button is my friend.

the psychopath who got banned for bestiality is someone I listen to

...!
Oct 5, 2003

What a poo poo steal attempt

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

ah poo poo, alvarez is down

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Well poo poo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oof that looked awkward

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I’m not sure what happened there but it didn’t look good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I’m not sure what happened there but it didn’t look good.

His knee buckled when he planted, that's a serious injury probably

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Seems promising that he’s staying in for now, but I guess let’s see if he stays in the lineup after this inning.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I appreciate Alvarez being 10 times the man I am, but he needs to get some ice on that thing

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
He needs to just be a DH

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man I’m not one to complain about balls and strikes but…

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that strike 3 call

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The kid might be good.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Holy poo poo what a bad call

But the Yankees have no right to be pissed off over it, given the two missed strike calls

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

god damnit

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

god damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Should have been a 3 run dong but Dominguez :swoon: