Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pencilhands posted:

instead of shoplifting what I like to do is wait until I have a really massive poo poo brewing inside me, my shits are also insanely rock hard because I abuse opiates, and just unload that motherfucker in their bathroom and not flush, I doubt they can even get rid of them with a plunger, they probably have to like pick it up and throw it away

gently caress capitalism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

durrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.

pencilhands posted:

instead of shoplifting what I like to do is wait until I have a really massive poo poo brewing inside me, my shits are also insanely rock hard because I abuse opiates, and just unload that motherfucker in their bathroom and not flush, I doubt they can even get rid of them with a plunger, they probably have to like pick it up and throw it away

gently caress capitalism

:letsgo:

Also I don't think I ever shoplifted anything :angel:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I only steal wages from my employees like a responsible citizen

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Walmart has plastic cups that cost 50 cents and have easily removable barcode stickers on the bottom. Usually on a big endcap display.

Just friendly advice in case anyone needs cups and doesn't like sticker residue

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

EorayMel posted:

Also I don't think I ever shoplifted anything :angel:

The one time I stole poo poo I got away with it until my sister ratted me out. :argh:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i stole a bagel from a crappy airport breakfast place a couple years ago. well i didnt entirely steal it, i left a dollar on the counter and walked off, which is probably much more than that bagel was worth but also much less than they were charging

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

You guys should have seen the shoplifting subreddit, it was all girls stealing hundreds of dollars worth of make up being like "check out my haul," it was awesome. Sadly they banned it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I stole a bottle of coke when I was five and got away with it, but for some time after anytime we drove by that store I'd duck down in the back seat, figuring they were looking for me. I also refused to go back in to that store. I got away with it!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when i was like 10, sometime in the 90s anyway, me and my friend used to steal these rad mortal kombat stickers from a local shop. over a few weeks we had stolen so many. he got caught by his grandad who was also a teacher at our primary school and i got scared that i was gonna get busted too so i threw them all away in some bushes.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

when i was like 10, sometime in the 90s anyway, me and my friend used to steal these rad mortal kombat stickers from a local shop. over a few weeks we had stolen so many. he got caught by his grandad who was also a teacher at our primary school and i got scared that i was gonna get busted too so i threw them all away in some bushes.

That bush was probably also loaded with old playboy magazines and loose cigarettes

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I used to work with this sweet little old lady who admitted one day that she just walks out of the grocery store with a full cart sometimes and she's never been caught.

Baller.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Caesar Saladin posted:

You guys should have seen the shoplifting subreddit, it was all girls stealing hundreds of dollars worth of make up being like "check out my haul," it was awesome. Sadly they banned it.

hundreds of dollars of big-brand makeup probably has an actual cost of like :10bux:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
First thing I remember stealing was 4 Entropic Specters (a terrible poo poo bulk rare MTG card) from my local card game store when I was probably 10. The cool owner caught me but let me get away with it with a disapproving knowing look, but I now realize it was probably because he knew I was spending all my money on packs every weekend and it would be a bad business decision to bust me. The whole interaction is such a vivid memory in my head.

Last thing I stole was an extra bundle of firewood from the Dollar General. Paid for 2, grabbed 3 :cool:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Caesar Saladin posted:

hundred of dollars of makeup that is actually about $5.00 to make.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

does juggalo paint count as makeup cause that was me

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

After I quit, I told a coworker how to steal a Nintendo DS from toys r us. Took them over a year to notice it was missing. I'd also toss video games under the truck roll up door, as even locked it opened a few inches and the camera back there didn't work. Sometimes it's just mark things down like 90% and ring myself up.

I worked in the shipping and loss control department.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I would drink a free water from Starbucks and use the cup for soda from the machine near the Deli :twisted:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

pencilhands posted:

gently caress capitalism

This but ironically

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don't steal things. That's just me though. Anyways, thanks for the thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this reply. I'll see you later!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just download your groceries for free with nord vpn

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't steal things. That's just me though. Anyways, thanks for the thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this reply. I'll see you later!

you like to steal an extra lick of the boot

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The devil went down to Georgia, he was lookin for a soul to steal which is a crisis actually

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

stealing this post for the next shoplifting thread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The only thing I steal is valor, from crying US servicemen, as I get a free 15% discount on my oil change

Suckerssssss

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Lowe's has a couple of parking spots up front reserved for veterans which just seems cringe.

I don't know how they even check for something like that. Do they card you as you get out of your car? Ask to see your cool fake leg from when you got blown up in Iraq?

At any rate I once paid for an energy drink twice while using self checkout there and I didn't want to deal with having it voided so I just left.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Rad-daddio posted:

At any rate I once paid for an energy drink twice while using self checkout there and I didn't want to deal with having it voided so I just left.

thats it - you're a veteran now. thank you for your service

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

pencilhands posted:

gently caress capitalism

lmao. a more well liked poster could have gotten away with this

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Steal from us all you like but for God's sake practice subtlety and if you get caught then don't flip the gently caress out

I really don't want to have to deal with shoplifters and I definitely don't want to be a watchdog for capital but treat theft like a job and don't be a dick when you do get caught out

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rad-daddio posted:

Lowe's has a couple of parking spots up front reserved for veterans which just seems cringe.

I don't know how they even check for something like that. Do they card you as you get out of your car? Ask to see your cool fake leg from when you got blown up in Iraq?

They outsource that to the "Stolen Valor" youtubers who are usually harassing mentally ill people dressed up as 6 star generals at the park.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
One time I was waiting for a clerk to show up at a Hudson News in Newark Airport and they just never showed up so I just took all the stuff I was going to buy.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

One time I was waiting for a clerk to show up at a Hudson News in Newark Airport and they just never showed up so I just took all the stuff I was going to buy.

hi kuntfuckre. welcome back

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Toxic Mental posted:

The only thing I steal is valor, from crying US servicemen, as I get a free 15% discount on my oil change

Suckerssssss

The hero we need

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kntfkr posted:

I think if this is the guy you're dealing with you're probably good to just take what you need and pay later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srV4XjS9I3I

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Rad-daddio posted:

They don't exist for veterans to park in, they exist for people like my mom who see the parking spots and only shop there because LOWES HONORS OUR HEROES :patriot:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PinheadSlim posted:

They don't exist for veterans to park in, they exist for people like my mom who see the parking spots and only shop there because LOWES HONORS OUR HEROES :patriot:

your mom is a hero

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Milo and POTUS posted:

your mom is a hero

:haibrow:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

PinheadSlim posted:

A handicapped spot? I loving love handicapped people!

*Parks diagonally across two handicapped spaces*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I've park in the HEROES spots before at Lowe's, because it's funny to park there when there's a bunch of other open spots.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

pencilhands posted:

gently caress capitalism

so what do you abuse for your posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

NoiseAnnoys posted:

so what do you abuse for your posts?

all of us