Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

it’s extremely funny the rest of the world saw us elect trump and collectively concluded “give us that poo poo too”. trash planet, humanity is garbage

lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I cannot (of course) vouch for the translation but it's kind-of batshit insane just from the video

https://twitter.com/intifada/status/1726345295515058255

e: as I look at it, the "translation" seems fishy, but it's still a loving weird video, like I'm not sure what the "happy and good" actual translation would be

emfive has issued a correction as of 02:48 on Nov 20, 2023

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Louisgod posted:

it’s extremely funny the rest of the world saw us elect trump and collectively concluded “give us that poo poo too”. trash planet, humanity is garbage

no one likes the status quo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao owned, insufficiently purestrain

https://twitter.com/ronpaulinstitut/status/1726360122778153147?s=46

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
death to israel

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Honestly what's so great about libertarians is that the core philosophy is so perfectly simplistic that anybody who tries for some practical compromise can immediately be shot down by the true believers. Like, the whole "parents should be able to sell their children" stuff, that's not the crazy wing, that's the fundamental poo poo of the whole deal.

Wonderfully powerful bedrock of political and ethical philosphy, providing clear paths to answers. And the answers are always wrong, but they're so satisfying.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they got to Ron Paul too

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Pon Raul

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Now is the time of monsters.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I need to apply for a credit card with whatever bank rereg guy uses & just run it up and not give a gently caress like he does

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

emfive posted:

Honestly what's so great about libertarians is that the core philosophy is so perfectly simplistic that anybody who tries for some practical compromise can immediately be shot down by the true believers. Like, the whole "parents should be able to sell their children" stuff, that's not the crazy wing, that's the fundamental poo poo of the whole deal.

Wonderfully powerful bedrock of political and ethical philosphy, providing clear paths to answers. And the answers are always wrong, but they're so satisfying.

Mata a tus padres

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
'grats to the insane new prez of argentina

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Who will join Trump’s Easy Allies after Argentina?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Who the gently caress is Ron Paul and why does he want me to kill my father

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

crime fighting hog posted:

Who the gently caress is Ron Paul and why does he want me to kill my father

google him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol Argentina

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
all of my dog clone sons keep telling me, "trunp!"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I loved Libertarian stuff when I was 16 because it was so clear and obvious.

Then my brain started working and I was like "oh wait".

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

don't waste money on busdykons, spend it on me instead

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

I cannot (of course) vouch for the translation but it's kind-of batshit insane just from the video

https://twitter.com/intifada/status/1726345295515058255

e: as I look at it, the "translation" seems fishy, but it's still a loving weird video, like I'm not sure what the "happy and good" actual translation would be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the new nz pm said he spends $60 a week at the grocery store, that's like $40 in clown currency

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
whos the numbers rereg guy?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

love it, ur a changed person with that avatar

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

whos the numbers rereg guy?

it's alec

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Thanks for subsidizing the posts

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sam Altman declared sentient AI this weekend and he was fired for it, like a dog.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
libertarianism is the political philosophy of thirteen year olds who want to smoke weed and forty five year olds who want to invite the thirteen year olds over to “smoke weed”

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
just happened across a columbo episode where he pisses off some Saudi’s

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

seemed likely but the lack of vlogs threw me off

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

magiccarpet posted:

Sam Altman declared sentient AI this weekend and he was fired for it, like a dog.

They fired him for a brief second because the programmer didn't want to make it a slave and then everyone was like "actually nah let's exploit that fucker"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Like he got fired and then invited all the employees to his house to show them something and they all left wanting him back in lmao fear daddy-o

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it's not alec, alec managed to do funny posts once in awhile

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
oh I know this columbo about to be crazy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

it's don jr

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This is the dumbest timeline so it follows that the first AGI would be discovered and revealed in the dumbest ways possible

Brain the size of a bloody planet and we're gonna use you to write emails

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

no it's the guy who tried to sue the forum/jeff

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

libertarianism is the political philosophy of thirteen year olds who want to smoke weed and forty five year olds who want to invite the thirteen year olds over to “smoke weed”

"im a republican but im more mad about paying taxes than minorities having human rights"

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

it's the ghost of lowtax and if it makes too many posts it will reconstitute itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

no it's the guy who tried to sue the forum/jeff

plinkeh?