Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I am on Pitted Olives server 11. I see in the talent finder a club called Escargoons, I assumed that must be us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

No that's for a different kind of gooning

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I am at roughly 24 million power level, so I have kind of outpaced most of my guild, would be interested in being part of a guild that is kind of pushing a little harder. I would feel bad for leaving my current guild though.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I am at roughly 24 million power level, so I have kind of outpaced most of my guild, would be interested in being part of a guild that is kind of pushing a little harder. I would feel bad for leaving my current guild though.

I believe there's an option somewhere where you can see what servers you can transfer to. If you can let us know those, thats your best chance of finding someone here to join up with.

Due to how servers work here, you're pretty unlikely to be able to join a goon group. Your best bet is finding the biggest club in your server cluster, figuring out who's doing recruitment, get their discord name and talk to them about moving there.

UserGenericName
Dec 21, 2022

Randalor posted:

I unlocked Rift yesterday and saw the "ultimate" realm weapon.

Uh... God drat, even the developers got tired of swapping out weapons for different realms, huh? I'm guessing there's no real point in going back to old realms before I get that, huh?

You can only get Quantum Foam relic frags from fully dominating a past or future realm. Quantum Foam increases the sand you get from Ma'at, which means more gene, refine, and clone speedups. That said, I don't think there's any use returning to a realm once you've fully dominated past & future (barring form rituals).

And you should consider running Ma'at in the Rift whenever you're not trying to push or dominate. Lady Liberty doesn't provide enough intel to justify using it, especially as Ma'at gets more improvements.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
How does the horse compare? I've been running that so i can get the cells i need.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

The Snailor has arrived!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That rocks

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

How does the horse compare? I've been running that so i can get the cells i need.

by the time you start working on t7, you're basically not gonna need cells for the forseeble future because of the looooong research times. rift farming should be angel form and tablet.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

The Snailor has arrived!

:eyepop:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Gotcha--I'm working on t7 right now and low on Angel/mutant so I'm farming those but once it seems like that's not an issue anymore I'll try maat

UserGenericName
Dec 21, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Gotcha--I'm working on t7 right now and low on Angel/mutant so I'm farming those but once it seems like that's not an issue anymore I'll try maat

In case you haven't done it already, try to add some angel/mutant cell bonus relics to the museum. Bhagavata Purana gives a bonus to angel cells in the rift, Butterball, Charles' Gold Ticket, and Palermo Stone give mutant cells, and Nightingale Medal gives angel, mutant, and zombie.

I find that I'm swapping around rift museum relics more often in general, at least compared to earlier realms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons

Go RV! posted:

by the time you start working on t7, you're basically not gonna need cells for the forseeble future because of the looooong research times. rift farming should be angel form and tablet.

I would argue that the fungus chests are inconsistent enough that it's better to farm in mutant form for extra time chests instead.