Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Entorwellian posted:

I really wish they included The Scouring of the Shire at the end of the movies. It was my favourite part of all the books.

There’s a brief glimpse of it (sort of) in the Lothlorien/Galadriel’s Mirror with Frodo scene, kinda sorta in the Extended Cut, but yeah- :same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Buy him a reproduction One Ring and go play in the garden or something and find it. See if he tries to take it from you. Then when he's wearing it pretend you can't see him except for a hazy shadow in full sunlight. One day just sneak it away from him.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Entorwellian posted:

I really wish they included The Scouring of the Shire at the end of the movies. It was my favourite part of all the books.

When I told a friend I started reading the books he told me that Sauron came back at the end and he called himself Sharkey. I was so sure he was bullshitting me. What an obvious lie.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

Mine will go around saying "MY PRECIOUS" which is weird because he's never seen the movie.

I hope he didn't get it from that South Park episode.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I think he got it from his mom.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

When I told a friend I started reading the books he told me that Sauron came back at the end and he called himself Sharkey. I was so sure he was bullshitting me. What an obvious lie.

it was SAURUMON

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Your kid and the other 7 year old from the kid wants a dino vs superhero game thread should hang out and become buds

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Imagine the lore implications if Turok stumbled upon Gollum during his travels

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Saruman. Funny enough, Sharkey in the Orc language means "Old Man."

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I wouldn't worry too much, OP. My 7 year old cousin went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and for a little while after that her vocabulary consisted entirely of "I am groot". She got bored after a couple of days when she found out it was an impossible way to communicate with people (ie. get what she wanted).

He'll grow out of it.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Mr.Acula posted:

Imagine the lore implications if Turok stumbled upon Gollum during his travels

Turoks hazy vision basically already looks like what the movies show it looking like when you put on the ring

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Think gollum has a huge cock or what? He was a hobbit, who are known for their beastly cocks, and I guess he gained a few extra inches of length as he lost his hobbit fupa wasting away in that cave, so I’m saying he’s probably packing a good hunk of meat down there

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Smugworth posted:

Got your kid the Gollum game, problem solved

Dude, those selfies I sent you on Discord were supposed to be private.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Think gollum has a huge cock or what? He was a hobbit, who are known for their beastly cocks, and I guess he gained a few extra inches of length as he lost his hobbit fupa wasting away in that cave, so I’m saying he’s probably packing a good hunk of meat down there

Yeah, but he doesn’t bathe so it has ton of smegol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
wondering if anyone has any gollum and shrek erotic art

just as a funny joke, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!