Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
According to my wife it’s “she won me in a farting contest”

If anyone knows of a worse one, don’t be shy. You could really help me out of some trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"she won me in a farting contest, 2nd place"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It's a greencard marriage, don't tell the feds.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Picked her up at the airport 2 weeks after the cheque cleared

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
big dick convention

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was recruited to project serpo 20 years ago. obama introduced us on mars.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Holding tank

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
"I was Shanghaied into it"

She's Chinese

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
She was a consolation prize in a farting contest.

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Well, I showed up at her house to pick her up for our first date and as I'm waiting in the kitchen, this guy comes out of nowhere and says to me, "have a seat over there."

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
who

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jerkmate

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
We had a mutual friend who turned out to be a pedophile, who had been unsuccessfully trying to groom her since she was 14.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The cage at the zoo!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we both worked on starfield together at bethesda game studios

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I've known them my whole life, we're twins.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
family reunion

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I was her onlyfan... :smug:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

the way the blood and pig viscera glistened on their uniform at the slaughterhouse just caught my eye..

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Well I used to be her babysitter

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
We liked each other’s postings on somethingawful dot com

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I purchased her on X, the everything app

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

he said he was -the- wizard master!

*pencilhands starts to sweat uncontrollably*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

they were the emt that rescued me when i nearly had my whole rear end in a top hat and intestines sucked inside out by that pool drain

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

We were both audition rejects for extras in a hemorrhoid cream commercial, and we were sort of acting as each other's support groups in the parking lot, jamming our tongues down each other's throats, and she bought me a coffee and pastry with some money she won in a farting contest. I ended up getting a callback for an antidepressant commercial (patient 2) and welp, her career is just sort of, she's just kind of finding herself. But we still love each other very much. :dukedog:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

We met at a Magic the Gathering tournament. She was playing red deck wins. I had the mana open to counter her final spell but I loved her too much to cast it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's a funny story actually. I was visiting my friend Nate..

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I met my girlfriend/soon to be wife in a really odd way and can't tell anyone about it. We lie and say we met in line at Safeway. I have been wanting to tell the story for years, so forgive me if its a bit long.

Before I met my gf I was very much in to a local fetish scene known as "Going Clown". A woman in full clown makeup puts out the call for a handful of guys to meet her in a hotel room (since this is safest). Usually there's like 9 of us and we do what you can imagine we do. The main idea behind this fetish is that the clown girl was originally just a normal girl, who got infected by a bimbo-ization disease that manifests as looking like a clown.

Then at the end of the night, any guys who have clown makeup on them are "marked". Those guys reach out to G2G women they know to become the next marked clowns and schedule accordingly. There are around 200 of us in the Portland scene. I post on a few message boards and I figure there's around 4000 of us nationwide. So it's very very very niche.

That said; one of the times the clown was my now gf. At the end of the night I usually just leave, but felt a really strong attraction to her and stayed. I told her that I found her amazingly attractive and wanted to see more of her, outside of the clown scene. She agreed, we started dating, and have been happily together ever since. We no longer are part of the clown scene, but she usually does dress up during sex.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
who is nate

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they mean Nathan

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I was struck by his beautiful she looked in the light of the burning cross

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bad Purchase posted:

they mean Nathan

THE HOT DOG GUY?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Funny story that. I was on my to the pound to pick up a dog..

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the Aristocrats!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Met playing League of Legends

Flyndre
Sep 6, 2009

the holy poopacy posted:

Met playing League of Legends

Well that’s just too embarrassing, even as a joke

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Would you believe we’re cousins?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Well it started when I slipped a spider into her hair in kindergarten, and then "helped" her get it out. In fact I have kept the peace in our relationship by using the same technique these last 50 years - would you like to see my spider room?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Met at the gathering of the juggalos

Met at the mud pit at burning man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Defiance Industries posted:

I met my girlfriend/soon to be wife in a really odd way and can't tell anyone about it. We lie and say we met in line at Safeway. I have been wanting to tell the story for years, so forgive me if its a bit long.

Before I met my gf I was very much in to a local fetish scene known as "Going Clown". A woman in full clown makeup puts out the call for a handful of guys to meet her in a hotel room (since this is safest). Usually there's like 9 of us and we do what you can imagine we do. The main idea behind this fetish is that the clown girl was originally just a normal girl, who got infected by a bimbo-ization disease that manifests as looking like a clown.

Then at the end of the night, any guys who have clown makeup on them are "marked". Those guys reach out to G2G women they know to become the next marked clowns and schedule accordingly. There are around 200 of us in the Portland scene. I post on a few message boards and I figure there's around 4000 of us nationwide. So it's very very very niche.

That said; one of the times the clown was my now gf. At the end of the night I usually just leave, but felt a really strong attraction to her and stayed. I told her that I found her amazingly attractive and wanted to see more of her, outside of the clown scene. She agreed, we started dating, and have been happily together ever since. We no longer are part of the clown scene, but she usually does dress up during sex.

want a coincidence