Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
roommate baked me some cookies

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
:blessed:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Manifisto posted:

we didn't get too many takers last year, so we wanted to ask: who's up for a spooky avatar parade this year?

to be absolutely clear: everyone can and is encouraged to "dress up" your avatar as seasonally appropriate in any event! this is just an interest check for whether we should bother Jeffrey and ask for some free reverts (after paying the normal fivebux to buy your spooky avatar of course)!

Hey, I'm signing up for that. And I guess we can fix the too many gang tags going on right now in the process.

So, at November 5 or so, please have it revert back to (centered and without marquee):

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Oct 26, 2023

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Saoshyant

There we go, spooky new av

Manifisto

Saoshyant posted:

There we go, spooky new av

Ooh! and eek!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Amazing halloween spooks in here, I'm glad we did this!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm always dressed for Halloween

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a very Canadian byob account of the Halloween origin story

https://youtu.be/VkaXlqDAVPA?si=80aeqPszcLt7tT_d

:spooky:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I've finished the Pumpkin. I was going to get photos of it last night so the lights weren't washed out by the fluorescent toobs. Ended up frying my arduino board that controls the light inside skeleton.
I hooked up 5v input to the 5v output pin and was rewarded with a very spooky OpAmp ghost. it was a real fright, I tell you hwhat.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Dumb Sex-Parrot

AdvilSmith posted:

I've finished the Pumpkin. I was going to get photos of it last night so the lights weren't washed out by the fluorescent toobs. Ended up frying my arduino board that controls the light inside skeleton.
I hooked up 5v input to the 5v output pin and was rewarded with a very spooky OpAmp ghost. it was a real fright, I tell you hwhat.

that looks great!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Thanks! It was a lot of fun putting it all together.

Saoshyant

Dang, that looks amazing! Good job, AdvilSmith!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Manifisto

AdvilSmith posted:

extremely spoopy! nice work!

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Spooky moon

So spooky it looks like the sun!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oooo :allears:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

AdvilSmith

fuzzy spooky

Not fuzzy spooky

FutonForensic

here's a spook festivity: tomorrow I and other yobbers will be on the card for Something Awful's Wrestling It Came From the Leper's Colony PPV. https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

bloody ghost titty

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
I've had the same Av since 2008, do I power on through the next four years like some kind of weirdo or do I ask for a spooky one and then totally forget to revert it? Help me, YOB, YOUR MY ONLY YOB

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

FutonForensic posted:

here's a spook festivity: tomorrow I and other yobbers will be on the card for Something Awful's Wrestling It Came From the Leper's Colony PPV. https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

YOB SQUAD LETS loving GOOOOOO

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh neato, I just set up a twitch stream too for teaching photo edits 😁

Kacie and I will try to swing by

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

FutonForensic

Zoya posted:

YOB SQUAD LETS loving GOOOOOO

another halloween miracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

hell yeah