Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's true. I've spent so much money on clothing that I think will maybe fit, or that shrinks too much in the wash. Just for fucks sake preshrink your fabrics, give me the measurements (shoulder measurement often times are missing), and stop making your poo poo so athletic cut. Consistency would be nice. Oh and if your return policy is for store credit and I have to pay shipping, gently caress you.

Duck and Cover posted:

HEY DID YOU KNOW HEAT CAN SHRINK CLOTHES? I AM THE FIRST POSTER HERE TO DISCOVER AND POST THIS FACT.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I basically haven't bought clothes for 20 years.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have you tried getting BEEFY op?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
One time I tried on a pair of gloves at the store and someone had left a bit of mushy banana in the index finger. I was like no thanks

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Stop washing and drying your wool sweaters on hot/hot op

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Have you tried getting BEEFY op?

While I think that would help with things fitting I don't think it'd help with me enjoying the fit.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

just get really good at eating food. win a bunch of free t-shirts from food challenges. then you wont have to buy clothes.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Clothing yourself in mixed fibers will only anger god op

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Go to the thrift stores, used clothes won’t shrink unless you gently caress it up

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if your poo poo doesnt fit its time to admit defeat and size up brother. if you need help with this please pm me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Two words: burlap sack op

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Check out the hot new look that just dropped in YLLS, maybe you could learn a thing or two, OP.

tmfc posted:

rate my fit?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Make your own clothing coward.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Found this in XXXL and bought one hundred. Set for life

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once again the crafty nudist profits handsomely

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i know what you mean OP, they just don't make clothes as big as they used to. even clothes that i've owned for a long time keep getting smaller. someone has most likely been sneaking into my home and replacing those with smaller replicas.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

if your poo poo doesnt fit its time to admit defeat and size up brother. if you need help with this please pm me.

That can work but sometimes things just don't fit. Tried that with Asket the shoulders are too narrow. Tried it with Camber and I think it's the shoulders as well. Pants are usually easier as I wear sweatpants but even then larges can be too loose while mediums can be too tight. Yep.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’ve never found pants that can fully conceal my enormous cock and balls so now I wear a caftan

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Though now I’ve got so much grit in my urethra from my cock dragging on the ground that I’m about to grow pearls in that big bitch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Op have you tried going to a physical store where you can try things on? Works pretty well for me.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
I just shop at Ross and usually find some cool stuff and if I dont whatever

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Though now I’ve got so much grit in my urethra from my cock dragging on the ground that I’m about to grow pearls in that big bitch

just sell the pearls so you can buy big rear end pants problem solved

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I’ve never found pants that can fully conceal my enormous cock and balls so now I wear a caftan

Same tbh smh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yup. Many folks think having a big ol’ swingin’ hog is all fun and games but it has its challenges too.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I think you should look for a new tailor.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

I basically haven't bought clothes for 20 years.

as long as youve stayed inside no one has noticed

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Op have you tried going to a physical store where you can try things on? Works pretty well for me.

You could have just not posted this. Like I knew somebody was going to say this even though going to a physical store doesn't exactly help me with the "how much this will shrink" issue. Good job though way to post about your antiquated shopping method as if it has any advantages beyond "I need this now". Okay okay there are things you certainly want to try out (furniture) before buying as returning them is a big hassle.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

You could have just not posted this. Like I knew somebody was going to say this even though going to a physical store doesn't exactly help me with the "how much this will shrink" issue. Good job though way to post about your antiquated shopping method as if it has any advantages beyond "I need this now". Okay okay there are things you certainly want to try out (furniture) before buying as returning them is a big hassle.

durrrr

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Duck and Cover posted:

you could ask the shopkeep if it shrinks in the wash tho

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just do what I do and wear a black tshirt and black joggers every day

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

Why and how clothes shrink in the wash is not an unsolvable enigma, skill issue

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my dmx krew shirt came in today. its xl and it fits perfect. now everyone can know i listen to lovely techno music. have you tried that op?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

You could have just not posted this.

Not…post…? :confused:

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i dont think the wagie will know or care tho and I cant blame them. my best guess would just to read the tag :/

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

So you want me to go from store to store trying clothing out and asking the underpaid employees a question that they may or may not have a satisfactory answer for. That sure sounds like a ton of fun!

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 12, 2023

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Duck and Cover posted:

maybe just stay inside and play video games and just embrace this option when you need to venture into sunlight

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Two words: burlap sack op

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I think there is an online service for men you can subscribe to that sends you a clothes loot box each month with a full matched outfit. You are not gonna be a hit at a fashion show with it but it beats being constantly mistaken for a homeless person

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Beer Gay So What posted:

maybe just stay inside and play video games and just embrace this option when you need to venture into sunlight

Burlap is not a comfy fabric.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

So you want me to go from store to store trying clothing out and asking the underpaid employees a question that they may or may not have a satisfactory answer for. That sure sounds like a ton of fun!

i pity your pathetic existence, moreso than perhaps all of the other sad gbs guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm between XXXXXXL AND XXXXXXXXXL and it's tough to find things that fit