Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I bought a shirt on ebay yesterday. That’s the trick op. Buy clothes already worn or pay someone to wear and wash your clothes and then you won’t have to worry about them shrinking around your enormous ponch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I agree with everything said here other than that they make clothes for tall people too baggy and not slim or athletic fitted enough. Oh look, an LT oh wait they meant LargeTwins can fit inside this shirt, together.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Get enough bloodstains on your white uniform shirts and the tightasses at corporate will get you new ones.

CaptMrWill
Jan 26, 2004
www.will-o-rama.com
Drying rack, bitch.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Buying clothes extremely sucks for me. They don't make women's clothing that fits me at all. If I get a small top it's too short because I'm so tall, but if I get a medium it doesn't fit because it expects me to have huge honking melons to fill it out with.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

clothes shopping is great for me because i don’t have to do it. stylin’ clothes just appear like magic on account of my partner’s obsession with fashion and dressing me up like a giant doll and that’s actually very convenient and not creepy at all

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Buying clothes extremely sucks for me. They don't make women's clothing that fits me at all. If I get a small top it's too short because I'm so tall, but if I get a medium it doesn't fit because it expects me to have huge honking melons to fill it out with.

I bet you also want your pants to have usable pockets too, STOP ASKING FOR THE WORLD!

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 13, 2023

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

emSparkly posted:

Sorry Brienne of Tarth.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just rent my clothes from a fabriclord. home to be a clothes owner some day.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I can't even buy clothes in normal stores. They will have nothing that fits. People are surprised when they hear this because I'm short but not strikingly short, but that plus being slim means nothing fits.

Also the cheaper clothes are, the bigger they are for some reason. If I can find a pair of jeans that fit they'll be like 100€.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

have you tried Gap Kids

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Too small for adults, too big for kids, just the right size for expensive brands I don't want

(Or online stores with a wider size range, which is what I do, but it sucks not getting to try anything.)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Just buy a bunch of identical gray jumpsuits op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you lose enough weight you can save money by buying kids clothes

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
always buy 100% cotton

those little annoying bobbles are a polyester problem you can just avoid it altogether

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Crystal Thenis posted:

always buy 100% cotton

those little annoying bobbles are a polyester problem you can just avoid it altogether

Fun fact more often than not (at least it seems that way to me) heather colors are part polyester even if the solids are 100% cotton.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i wear 100%, i love to itch all day long

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Much like Odysseus I clothe myself by tying myself to belly of the largest Ram, it's extremely warm and fools any dumbass Cyclops

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Punkinhead posted:

Much like Odysseus I clothe myself by tying myself to belly of the largest Ram, it's extremely warm and fools any dumbass Cyclops

If you like the fit be careful wool can shrink.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Oct 15, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I simply allow my body hair to grow unimpeded until it completely covers my grotesque body.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

MrQwerty posted:

Just buy a bunch of identical gray jumpsuits op

Ahem, I think you mean “speedsuits”.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Buy every color of the supima cotton t shirts from uniqlo

buy one pair of jeans, one pair of khaki shorts

there you’re all set. casual dressing as a grown man is the easiest thing in the world.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Take some joy in buying new clothes, don't just treat it like a chore you need to do to cover up your junk, a nice new interesting outfit can make you feel like a super cool dude and that's important sometimes.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Like a jedi constructs their own lighsaber, sew your own pants

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Just remember that red means evil in pants also

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I found these lightweight SPF pants from Columbia that fit and are functional, so I've just been buying those for years, with a few different colors in the mix.

But I am not a fashionista by any stretch. Same shirts for years.

I also don't have to dress up for work so that simplifies things greatly.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Icochet posted:

Just remember that red means evil in pants also

Red means speed. Sonic's shoes? Red. Lightning McQueen? Red. Ferrari? Red.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Oct 18, 2023

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I wear the tightest lulu lemons possible so everyone can see the outline of my hog and mushroom tip.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bored posted:

Ahem, I think you mean “speedsuits”.

I'm thinking more the Soylent guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I bought new boots and 2 pairs of pants for work, but nobody was available to open the fitting room so I had to be annoying and call on the walkie.

I ain't buying this poo poo if I can't try it on.

Like seriously I drat near broke my toe unloading the truck, and these pants are so old and baggey I stepped on the hem trying to get on the ladder and almost fell off.

Steel toe boots and skinny jeans prevent a lot of self-imposed injuries

Treecko fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Oct 21, 2023