Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The next 9/11 is coming directly from my rear end in a top hat. No tower is safe.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

If you post good you don't need a parachute account in the first place. Dude was a pick me girl anyway, best of luck next life I guess

You say that but can you find 10 good posters on SA so that Jeffrey may spare us all from his wrath?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
now i'll never know if OP was crazy himself or if knuckles was crazy or if he was just crazy about knuckles

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

now i'll never know if OP was crazy himself or if knuckles was crazy or if he was just crazy about knuckles

or maybe it was the fan that was crazy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

like a fan for moving air that a crazy guy made out of knuckles? seems pretty impractical for a fan

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

looking forward to new CSPAM user ADJECTIVE_PROPERNOUN_NOUN joining the conversation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cheen posted:

looking forward to new CSPAM user ADJECTIVE_PROPERNOUN_NOUN joining the conversation

and i will welcome them with open arms, as i would any brand new poster to cspam

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

and i will welcome them with open arms, as i would any brand new poster to cspam

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Reregs ruined cspam

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

And I will continue to ruin it :evilbuddy:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Al! posted:

free Al!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

Reregs ruined cspam

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

tokin opposition posted:

Reregs ruined cspam

Posting the r-slur

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Vim Fuego posted:

Posting the r-slur

Lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Reregs ruined cspam

:ironicat:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Vim Fuego posted:

Posting the r-slur

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

tristeham posted:

gently caress off you freak

Zoeb is cool

Weka has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Oct 15, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

stfu!!!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i think it's weird if somebody still has their original regdate of like 2010 or earlier

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

i think it's weird if somebody still has their original regdate of like 2010 or earlier

And deprive people of the joy of digging up some super embarrassing opinion I expressed a decade ago?

Well hypothetically at least, you probably only need to go back a few days in my case but point stands

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

:thejoke:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Noooo! It can't be true, I was sure

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HashtagGirlboss posted:

And deprive people of the joy of digging up some super embarrassing opinion I expressed a decade ago?

Well hypothetically at least, you probably only need to go back a few days in my case but point stands

look, it used to be in the rules that you could post the n word in yospos ok

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

look, it used to be in the rules that you could post the n word in yospos ok

You still can, if you really want to

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Bump

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Not sure why this was bumped. However, CHUD KILLER 5000 should be freed

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Not sure why this was bumped. However, CHUD KILLER 5000 should be freed

this. we're defenseless now

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
i think people misunderstood the thread title. what i mean is that the price on ckf is $0.00. so please, everybody help yourself to as much ckf as you can carry with you

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jeff has made possessing a CKF a Class 1 Felony (assuming that's the worst one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp