Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Some of my teeth are spaced apart enough that I always get a significant amount of food stuck between them whenever I eat certain things, especially meat.

I had a pretty awesome steak the other day and immediately went to floss to get it out of my teeth, as it’s pretty annoying when it’s jammed in there. I ATE the pieces of steak that I got out of my teeth and my wife happened to notice me doing this and thinks it’s absolutely disgusting and said that I have mental problems (I do, but besides the point).

What particular things do you do in an otherwise healthy relationship that your S.O. thinks is disgusting? Besides existing in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
My tiny penis, but she works around it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Omg how GROSS

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

Jailbrekr posted:

My tiny penis, but she works around it.

Not really something you consciously do that someone else considers questionable.

That’s more something you can’t do anything about. Besides cutting it off entirely (do it please).

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I bite my nails occasionally, she hates the noise. She doesn't like to go near the food recycling bin in the yard. She's an emetophobe, so talking about puke is a no-go. That's about it?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I have a medical condition of the penis that makes my cum shoot out in four inch long solid strands. I call them my lil tapeworms. She’s not totally into it

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Me

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Jacking it while our bull does his thing.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Doesn't sound very spagghentlemanly to me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Every day I'll have about thirty minutes scheduled for snake time. During snake time I slither around the house making snake noises, and attempt to unhinge my jaw to eat whole one of the many rats that infest our house. My wife hates snake time and I don't know how to de-escalate this volatile situation.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
gross things that my wife annoys me with: constantly telling me she is making GBS threads out her doodoo rear end

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
*Holds up my own picture*

Not married, but my girlfriend is constantly annoyed by the endless string of dad jokes that I think are funny.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Spagghentleman posted:

Some of my teeth are spaced apart enough that I always get a significant amount of food stuck between them whenever I eat certain things, especially meat.

I had a pretty awesome steak the other day and immediately went to floss to get it out of my teeth, as it’s pretty annoying when it’s jammed in there. I ATE the pieces of steak that I got out of my teeth and my wife happened to notice me doing this and thinks it’s absolutely disgusting and said that I have mental problems (I do, but besides the point).

What particular things do you do in an otherwise healthy relationship that your S.O. thinks is disgusting? Besides existing in general.

I mean, that is kinda gross. But I do it to.
Now, I know I do it out of solidarity.

Torquemada posted:

I bite my nails occasionally, she hates the noise. She doesn't like to go near the food recycling bin in the yard. She's an emetophobe, so talking about puke is a no-go. That's about it?

Haven't been in a relationship in a long time, but I normally dry-heave when I brush my teeth, cause I get way the gently caress back there. I don't know if it'd work out with an emetophobe. Bonus, i have whatever syndrome it's called that I can hardly burp normally. So, I'll have to stick something down my throat to "dry-heave", but it's just straight up burpy gas.

... Haven't been in a relationship in a long time, lol.

My ex used to fart, a lot. Like, whatever, but she'd fart on me in bed while neither of us had clothes on. I wasn't thrilled with that, funny as it may have been. Feeling the warm, moist heat was a bit unsettling.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Oct 22, 2023

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

One of my ex's hated it when I cracked my knuckles. It was something I couldn't help doing since my fingers got staved and sprained repeatedly practising tae guk.

I don't think it was a woman thing either, for some people that's like nails on a chalkboard. I remember my RE teacher getting pissed off at me and he was a large man. He heard me doing it several times in class and he eventually got fed up. He shouted "Do that one more time and you'll get a whole chapter to write out!" - he meant a chapter of the bible.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

What is Tae Guk?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

blight rhino posted:

I mean, that is kinda gross. But I do it to.
Now, I know I do it out of solidarity.

Haven't been in a relationship in a long time, but I normally dry-heave when I brush my teeth, cause I get way the gently caress back there. I don't know if it'd work out with an emetophobe. Bonus, i have whatever syndrome it's called that I can hardly burp normally. So, I'll have to stick something down my throat to "dry-heave", but it's just straight up burpy gas.

... Haven't been in a relationship in a long time, lol.

My ex used to fart, a lot. Like, whatever, but she'd fart on me in bed while neither of us had clothes on. I wasn't thrilled with that, funny as it may have been. Feeling the warm, moist heat was a bit unsettling.

:gas:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Please stop annoying my wife op

Omegaxisalphabeta
Jul 22, 2006
My husband gets grossed out when I do a seductive dance and then end it with a raucous fart.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

AKZ posted:

What is Tae Guk?

A korean martial art - I think. That's what my instructor called it. The internet tells me it's a set of poomsae (kind of like kata in karate) used to teach defensive and offensive stances in taekwondo.

TBH, I wasn't very good at it and the time I spent playing rugby as a youth was better self defense training. With MMA becoming a mainstream sport taekwondo has become something of a laughing stock, about as intimidating as Tai Chi.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Farting near her when she brushes her teeth, almost vomited from it.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Our child.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Farting in bed and then holding your girlfriend's head under the covers.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
A motion to compel discovery.

e; oh sorry I reread op

Not washing my anime character body pillow

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
She was actually really mad about all the threesome jokes I made when it came in the mail while I was at work.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you come home drunk, sit your motherfucking dipshit rear end down on that toilet to piss. Your dick won't magically become a vagina and you won't blunderbuss your rank piss all over the floor which I KNOW YOUR SMASHED BITCH rear end WON'T CLEAN UP, YOU FUCKRAG.

Wasn't my husband but if it were, I'd be a widow.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Das Boo posted:

If you come home drunk, sit your motherfucking dipshit rear end down on that toilet to piss. Your dick won't magically become a vagina and you won't blunderbuss your rank piss all over the floor which I KNOW YOUR SMASHED BITCH rear end WON'T CLEAN UP, YOU FUCKRAG.

Is it ok then if they just soak it up with the sock that's on their foot?

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
These forums. Cumbending comes to mind.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Tarkus posted:

Is it ok then if they just soak it up with the sock that's on their foot?

Only if he consents to me calling him Poppy Pee Toes in public, leaving him to elaborate.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
144 mosquitos

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Das Boo posted:

A widow and not a divorcee? I'm liking you even more.

But seriously - I grew up in a bar and cleaned it and served drinks there for 14 years. Women can be just as gross as men, just in different ways. I put a plastic bag over my hand to lift cigarette butts out of urinals but I got some nasty surprises cleaning ladies toilets that weren't in plain sight.

A bit of advice for women using the toilet in public places - it might look pristine but lift the toilet seat up and look underneath before you use it.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
idk she spends most of her time with her boyfriend

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Das Boo posted:

dont worry when we're that drunk we just go in the sink

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

R.L. Stine posted:

What I liked was she implied she would kill a man for doing that.

I'm sort of desensitized.

Did you ever watch Father Ted and see that gross old alcoholic Father Jack? That wasn't an exageration, people like that do exist in Ireland.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Das Boo posted:

i dont understand why we cant just lift the thing you sit on then put it back??

oh wait men lol

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

R.L. Stine posted:

My parasocial crush does too.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Spagghentleman posted:

every time this thread gets bumped to the front page and I scroll past it, I imagine this again, congrats op
:barf:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My endless, constant farting.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Can't believe OP at food that was in his own mouth how gauche

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

RavenousScoot posted:

every time this thread gets bumped to the front page and I scroll past it, I imagine this again, congrats op
:barf:

What do you do with food you pick out of your teeth with your tongue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My endless, constant farting.

If farting isn't a welcome and celebrated part of your family culture you are doing it wrong.

*fart*