Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Spagghentleman posted:

What do you do with food you pick out of your teeth with your tongue?

considering gross is a staple of SA posting, the congrats was halfway sincere that you could manage to make my brain arbitrarily recoil especially with something that rationally *shouldn't* be gross

also it's in the thread title so I'm standing by my opinion :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

These forums. Cumbending comes to mind.

could referring to one's wife as a cumbender be considered a compliment?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

When I clip my nails I make a little pile of the clippings rather than cutting them over the trashcan or something. I throw them out but I think the nasty little pile gives her bad vibes

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I pull open and close the bottom drawer of the fridge with my bare foot. Actually, I pick up a lot of stuff with my toes and she hates it.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My face gets incredibly red and puffy and I make a snorting sound along with pained facial expressions when I'm ejaculating.

Also the 40 minutes of sobbing after I do too.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I get really huge tonsil stones and I always run over to my wife and be like "Look we're in the Bible" then spit them into her mouth and I call it "stoning" hence the Bible joke.

Honestly I think she's just jealous I still have my tonsils

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I scrape the eye boogers out of the corners of the dog’s eyes and then feed them to the dog as a little treat. Wife used to protest loudly about how it was “super gross” but I’ve been doing it for so long (we’re even on a different dog at this point) that she doesn’t even really react anymore lol

E.

Thesaurus posted:

When I clip my nails I make a little pile of the clippings rather than cutting them over the trashcan or something. I throw them out but I think the nasty little pile gives her bad vibes

:same:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

She's always telling me to stop sucking her dick so much. I can't help it, I'm trying to go pro and get a job in the factory.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DicktheCat posted:

She's always telling me to stop sucking her dick so much. I can't help it, I'm trying to go pro and get a job in the factory.

If she doesn't physically push you away, it means she appreciates all the cocksucking and wants you to continue, but doesn't want to appear to be greedy. What a considerate lover!

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I get home from a run or a row or after cycling home on a hot day and kiss her and drip sweat on her face. Also I drip through the house a bit.
I eat food that has dropped on the floor sometimes

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Showing up at her house

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
Pointing out there is an actual noise sequence that picking your nose and eating it makes, and I can hear her do that.
Behind my back.
In bed.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Every time she reminds me to sign the divorce papers i start jacking off and "forget" to sign. She loving hates it lmao

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Nothing. She loves me unconditionally just the way I am.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Valko posted:

A korean martial art - I think. That's what my instructor called it. The internet tells me it's a set of poomsae (kind of like kata in karate) used to teach defensive and offensive stances in taekwondo.

Huh, thanks. I couldn't figure it out.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The amazing volume of spit that playing the saxophone generates.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I pooted :frogbon:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My paltry alimony payments

Still referring to her as my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

No. 6 posted:

Showing up at her house

BastardAus posted:

Pointing out there is an actual noise sequence that picking your nose and eating it makes, and I can hear her do that.
Behind my back.
In bed.

:sever: