Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Tell me how you wash yourself. Do you wash your hair real good? How do you wash your butt? What are your butt washing techniques?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
wet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Very carefully op

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I take a shower slowly from the bottom of my feet up to my head. I do that a few times but then just jump all over the shower and start going up and down on

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
puppy loofah

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Zestfully

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Alone

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Golden

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXLEfsecGNs

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I don't pay particular attention to my rear end in a top hat. Because, not being a filthy animal, I clean it well after each poo poo.

A face wash cloth, liquid soap and a backbrush are my tools of choice.

Sulphur-based anti-dandruff shampoo and a good conditioner when the hair needs washing.

Occasionally I piss into the plughole while showering. I live alone so np.

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023
May all your showers be golden op

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

I don't pay particular attention to my rear end in a top hat. Because, not being a filthy animal, I clean it well after each poo poo.

You think you sound reasonable but to everyone else it sounds like you have a dirty butthole

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Saalkin posted:

You think you sound reasonable but to everyone else it sounds like you have a dirty butthole
At a minimum, I'm real curious what he means by cleaning it well. Surely he can't just mean toilet paper.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Under a dripping pipe, with a sponge

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Saalkin posted:

Yeah, that's pretty gross.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like to sit in my bathtub and let the shower bank off my chest.

I call it a shath!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don’t

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

after a bloody poo poo I like to shower and watch the blood flow down the drain while the music from Psycho plays in my head

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

I live alone

Oh for real?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Slugworth posted:

At a minimum, I'm real curious what he means by cleaning it well. Surely he can't just mean toilet paper.

Like if you just use a bidet... maybe? Even then still good to give it a wash with soap.

If just toilet paper, yeah that super gross.

As for myself, I just turn off the lights and pretend like I'm stuck on the boiler room of a sinking ye old steam ship.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I shower in a big tub with my wife

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I shower in a big tub with my wife

If the tub is hot watch out!

When tubs get hot people die. :(

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I let the water trickle down my body sensually as I moan in ecstasy

e: my hard nipples are erect

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Nov 1, 2023

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
After washing my face and hair I scrub my pits, taint, and bhole and then rinse off the lather with my handheld shower head turned to the pressure washing setting to blast off any remaining debris or skin.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Showers are gross. I simply molt as necessary.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
curled up in the tub weeping

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Slugworth posted:

Why don't you talk to me instead of about me.

In any case, I wipe my rear end well with toilet paper, then final wipe(s) with a face wash cloth reserved for the purpose (I don't wipe my face with it) doused with warm water. No, it's not a rag on a stick, there's no stick. :lol: And of course I rinse the wash cloth well afterwards.

People who don't do this, unless they use a bidet of some sort instead or shower after making GBS threads, are just dirty, IMO. :lol:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Nov 1, 2023

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

so your face washcloths and butt washcloths are the same towels

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i dont care if you put them in the washing machine between uses the butt washcloth and face washcloths really should be different towels

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Requesting the thread title be changed to "Describe How You Rinse Your Butt Cloth".

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

In any case, I wipe my rear end well with toilet paper, then final wipe(s) with a face wash cloth reserved for the purpose (I don't wipe my face with it) doused with warm water. No, it's not a rag on a stick, there's no stick. :lol: And of course I rinse the wash cloth well afterwards.

People who don't do this, unless they use a bidet of some sort instead or shower after making GBS threads, are just dirty, IMO. :lol:

You wipe your rear end in a top hat with a poo poo-flecked used washcloth that you just rinse off, presumably getting poo poo all over your fingers and sink, but refuse to just spread your asscheeks in the shower to get clean

What

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is some SA forums 2005 poo poo lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Yeah well I spread my butt cheeks and gape my rear end and then squirt shower gel directly into my rear end so i'm cleaner than you actually

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Where does the shitrag live between sessions?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Yeah well I spread my butt cheeks and gape my rear end and then squirt shower gel directly into my rear end so i'm cleaner than you actually

Not between making GBS threads and shower.

And I don't know how your poor rosebud can handle soap squirted up it, mine couldn't. Congrats on your chemical resistant rear end in a top hat I guess.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

draped over the bucket with the poop knife obvs

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I just eat my own rear end all day like a cat

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

You wipe your rear end in a top hat with a poo poo-flecked used washcloth that you just rinse off, presumably getting poo poo all over your fingers and sink, but refuse to just spread your asscheeks in the shower to get clean

The rag is clean to begin with. I wash it, my fingers and the sink well immediately after use. poo poo is very water soluble, it's easy. Scared of a little poo poo? Why, you're full of it!

I spread my asscheeks in the shower too, for a quick wipe, you dirty-assed person you.

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

The cleaned, fleck-free shitrag is draped over the edge of the bath. I advise visitors not to use it.

And that's all the questions on the subject I'll answer ITT, I'm sensing a wave of discrimination from dirty-assed poo poo-ragless goons jealous of their betters. And those who have learnt from my sacred rear end cleaning teachings now know enough to practice them.

I make no apologies for being ahead of my time.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Nov 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

First, I just sit at the bottom and cry a little.

Then I wash my hair real good with shampoo, rinse, then add conditioner, and let it sit while I lather up with a loofah.

But before the lather I spray my bhole with water like a sane person and save it for last so im not spreading bhole germs all over myself while lathering.

I rinse the lather, then finally the conditioner.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 1, 2023