Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Sonic Shower"

Just sound waves and stuff. So refreshing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
in the fever dreams of madmen

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I sit beneath the waterfall, meditating on the nature of the blade

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I just remove my skin and toss it in the washer

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
With lava. So carefully.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Shifty-eyed because the water is stolen

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I wack a load of gel onto my hairy chest like a massive cumshot and spread it around my body with my back to the water. Then I turn and apply it to my backside while the water blasts it from my front.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

The rag is clean to begin with. I wash it, my fingers and the sink well immediately after use. poo poo is very water soluble, it's easy. Scared of a little poo poo? Why, you're full of it!

I spread my asscheeks in the shower too, for a quick wipe, you dirty-assed person you.

The cleaned, fleck-free shitrag is draped over the edge of the bath. I advise visitors not to use it.

And that's all the questions on the subject I'll answer ITT, I'm sensing a wave of discrimination from dirty-assed poo poo-ragless goons jealous of their betters. And those who have learnt from my sacred rear end cleaning teachings now know enough to practice them.

I make no apologies for being ahead of my time.

You clean the sink every time you poop? What’s that method like?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I shower in a big tub with my wife tubgirl

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ooo I'm so wet

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

redshirt posted:

"Sonic Shower"

Just sound waves and stuff. So refreshing.

Sonic Shower.

Just me, my Sonic the Hedgehog body pillow and my Golden Rings brand body wash. Followed by a thorough drying process using my towel with Knuckles on it (I save the towel with Amy on it for special occasions).

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i just like extremely hot showers. like it should be just below second degree burn territory or i dont feel properly showered

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I like to take room temperature showers and I like to get them over with as quickly as possible because I'm autistic and I hate being wet only slightly less than I hate being dirty.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i start with my anus and wash outwards in a spiral.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I've been doing quick cold rinse-->hot bath-->cold shower until I get the full body gasping cold reaction. I wait for my breathing to regulate, then switch it to hot until I feel relaxed.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I've been doing quick cold rinse-->hot bath-->cold shower until I get the full body gasping cold reaction

what the gently caress are you talking about

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Songbearer posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

ive never done it with like a shower or bathtub but i thought they were trying to recreate that sensation from like if you sit in a hot sauna for a while and then go jump in a very cold pool. it feels great.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Once a month or so I'd get this fancy penthouse hotel room that had a shower with two heads and it was awesome. I'd have one hot and one cold.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Earwicker posted:

ive never done it with like a shower or bathtub but i thought they were trying to recreate that sensation from like if you sit in a hot sauna for a while and then go jump in a very cold pool. it feels great.
Yeah exactly this. It's good for stress.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I have 5 shower heads and the lowest 2 are at a great height for blasting straight up your rear end in a top hat. I wash my rear end in a top hat last so I don't wash the rest of my body with a poofah (loofah with poo on it)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

By any means necessary.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
I shower with no lights but a heat lamp and fan. Sometimes I play music.

I wash my hair, face, pits, and wang. Then I bodywash everything else. Then I do my rear end in a top hat and feet last because they can spread disease.
Then I brush my teeth and floss because why do anything outside of the shower?

I also have optional activities like extra exfoliation, shaving, or pumicing my feet. Sometimes i will fill up the tub a few inches and soak my feet in iodine or epsom salts.
Edit: I also sometimes do the hot/cold sessions people are talking about. Amazing getting ice cold water under the heat lamp.

I use a silicone face scrubber, head massager for shampoo, and some weird plastic mesh thing for my body. I have a nice shower head and a hand sprayer that’s so high pressure they hurt. They have filters that supposedly purify and remineralize the water.

I’ve thought about getting a shower chair and little waterproof lcd display so I can just live in there forever and never go to work.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Nov 1, 2023

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

BigBadSteve posted:

The rag is clean to begin with. I wash it, my fingers and the sink well immediately after use. poo poo is very water soluble, it's easy. Scared of a little poo poo? Why, you're full of it!

I spread my asscheeks in the shower too, for a quick wipe, you dirty-assed person you.

The cleaned, fleck-free shitrag is draped over the edge of the bath. I advise visitors not to use it.

And that's all the questions on the subject I'll answer ITT, I'm sensing a wave of discrimination from dirty-assed poo poo-ragless goons jealous of their betters. And those who have learnt from my sacred rear end cleaning teachings now know enough to practice them.

I make no apologies for being ahead of my time.

Why don’t you just get a bidet?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Now I'm going to be paranoid about any errant wash cloth I see when using someone else's bathroom, thanks for making my world just a little bit darker Steve

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I turn off all the lights then lay down on the shower floor and wiggle around like a salamander for an hour.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wifi Toilet posted:

I turn off all the lights then lay down on the shower floor and wiggle around like a salamander for an hour.

I don't need the spotlight on me like this.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Nessus posted:

By any means necessary.

Hard and fast.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Fully clothed cuz I'm not gay

intheflesh
Nov 4, 2008
https://umsu.unimelb.edu.au/news/ar...ly%20call%20it.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

robert fripp starts every day with an ice cold shower because your body hates it and its his way of saying "look, who's in charge?"

posting this on robert's behalf as he is not currently permitted to access his sa account due to

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
In all honesty, about 1/3 of my shower is just me standing there under the stream of hot water, not moving, contemplating life and such.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I do the Lyndon Johnson method of spraying boiling hot water at high pressure up my rear end in a top hat

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I finish my shower by applying a light layer of MCT oil to my entire body (seriously)

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I finish my shower by applying a light layer of MCT oil to my entire body (seriously)

Same, but THC oil

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Yeah, well, I only wash my butthole in the shower, what do you think about that, smartguy? :colbert:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
lol shocking that SA goons have lovely personal hygiene

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Which posts are you referring to specifically, pencilhands?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Butt washing techniques include a stream of water directed towards the "rear end hole". This method proves effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I want to be rich enough to have a car wash shower, where I stand on a conveyor belt and move along as various brushes and hoses clean and dry me.