Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm a telepath, but I really only just pick up a vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I can summon scones. Like really delicious ones.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I can shoot knives out of my hands like Wolverine! See?

*snikt*

AAAAAGHGHGHHhhh....f-gently caress... okay I admit it, I don't... ugh...I don't have the healing power Wolverine does...but ya see? Knives! It's great, I'd be a huge contribution to the team when he's on vacation or...Christ that's a lot of blood... say, wh-what's the medical plan for being an X-Man, cuz, um...ugh...

*passes out on floor in pool of own blood*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
im like gambit but instead of having any kinetic powers or hand-to-hand combat skills I am a divorced degenerate alcoholic gambling addict that can fling playing cards at people

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Asterite34 posted:

I can shoot knives out of my hands like Wolverine! See?

*snikt*

AAAAAGHGHGHHhhh....f-gently caress... okay I admit it, I don't... ugh...I don't have the healing power Wolverine does...but ya see? Knives! It's great, I'd be a huge contribution to the team when he's on vacation or...Christ that's a lot of blood... say, wh-what's the medical plan for being an X-Man, cuz, um...ugh...

*passes out on floor in pool of own blood*

Same except my skin is impervious but only from the inside and the blades can't actually come through so I'm basically just a guy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I can summon any contagious virus of my choosing and nobody is immune to it.

It takes a full incubation period and it also affects me.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I have total control over the weather, as long as it's inside a snowglobe.

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

I don’t know what a JV is, and have the power to admit this on the internet

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
All of my bodily fluids are lime green

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

vegetables posted:

I don’t know what a JV is, and have the power to admit this on the internet

Junior Varsity, in American High Schools the Junior Varsity, or "JV", team is made up of kids that can't make the Varsity squad.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I have the power of true gaydar, not only can I sense when someone is gay, I can tell where they are and how fast they're moving.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

My mutant power is medically indistinguishable from fibromyalgia.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I have the mutant ability of zero refractory period, I'm sure I can use that to fight crime somehow

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Not only can I sense the vibe, I can change it, just by talking.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I'm a time traveler from the future but I didn't pay attention to history at all, so the most insight I can come up with is "I think that villain did something in Argentina. Or maybe he was from Argentina, somewhere south." Also I have weak magnetic field that I can't control so I erase all magnetic media standing near it for a few seconds, and screws and Canadian coins stick to me, so I have to pick them off before I go to bed.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Yeah, sure, Im deeeefinitely skilled in making passive aggressive remarks during the final show down with... idk, the Big Bad I guess.

Works well with my totally bad breath :smuggo: whatever dude

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How I see the X-Men Org structure

You got the main X-Men, and occasionally another mutant here or there who joins up short term.

Then you got the X-Men B team, a group of talented, powerful mutants, all trained up and ready to go.

Then you got the X-Men JV Teams - and there are 4 of them, 6 people each.

Then you got the hopefuls....

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
I can travel forward through time roughly 10% faster than a normal person. It makes waiting for things slightly less annoying.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I can ripen bananas with my mind. Imagine one of the baddies eating a nice banana for breakfast and then, bam, they are eating a gross overripe banana!

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I have the power to turn people itchy at a distance which is pretty poo poo but hey I can still probably make x-statix and draw a fat check from it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Triikan posted:

I can travel forward through time roughly 10% faster than a normal person. It makes waiting for things slightly less annoying.

That's actually p powerful tbh

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
As long as I have visual contact of the person, I can slowly ratchet up their urge to piss and poo until they void.

They call me Small Laxx, it’s a pleasure to meet you.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I have the power to read minds! Think of a number between one and a hundred.

...49. I'm right, aren't I?

Now, full disclosure, my telepathy only extends to guessing what number a person is thinking of, nothing else. On the other hand, I don't require a wheelchair ramp. I think that trade-off makes me about on Charles Xavier's level overall.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

My ball hair is worms

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

My ball hair is worms

Power Pubes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Let's be honest. In the 21st century, sentient ball pube guy is not gonna make the main team.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I’m like, really good at Gran Turismo 3. I’m talkin’, like, preternaturally good at it. You get me that Lancer Evo V and almost nobody can beat me

Oh, can you bring me a Logitech GT Force wheel? My ex sold mine on eBay when I paid the cable bill instead of the water bill

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am MINT BERRY CRUNCH!

hehe guys remember that South Park?

110223_2
Nov 2, 2023
this place really needs a dream-kid subforum

110223_2
Nov 2, 2023
itt we pretend we are:

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
No you see, I am a mutant, I have extra copies of the gene that puts me at a higher risk of breast cancer.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm bald and my legs don't work but instead of that making me ridiculously psychic, I'm dumb as poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Is anyone good at music?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Turns out my real power is a mutant form of kleptomania. Is someone missing their keys or pen? Random poo poo just shows up in my pockets when talk to people.

Sorry, I've also got someone's rescue inhaler. Anyone?

This isnt intentional! drat it! Everyone needs to stop talking to me because one of you just lost your wallet.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Every dollar I earn makes me 1 IQ point dumber.

110523_2
Nov 5, 2023
everyone has now earned a pretend cookie. congrats!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We've got to show them we can work together!

*Enters the Danger Room

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
i made the henchman poop himself but he just seems more angry, and my powers don't work on the flying sawblades

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
For some reason my natural EM field removes ads and login captchas for websites in my vicinity

please let me in I've been hunted by Google for weeks now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

My mutant power? I can destroy the entire universe.

No, I can't dial it down to selectively destroy less than that, just the entire universe, boop, gone.

No, no that includes me too, I would also be destroyed.

Well I mean, obviously I've never used it before, we're standing here talking about it after all. It's kind of a one-use thing.

Look, I just know that it works, okay!? I got a feeling, deep down, that I could destroy the universe if I really wanted to, just trust me.

So, which seat do I get in the fancy X-Plane? Window seat, right?