Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
I have an encyclopedic knowledge of X-Men lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I have a mutation that gives me super sight and hearing but my mom huffed a lot of mercury so it just kinda balances out to normal

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I can see the shadow realm that exists alongside our universe.
The only difference is that the colours are a bit changed, they wouldn't let me join the army because of my powerful mutation.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've got a bad feeling about this

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I own a gun.

What? It was good enough to let Cable on the team!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you give me a long enough lever i can move the earth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I am Ghost Rider, capable of controlling vehicles while I am dancing on and around them

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Smugworth posted:

I am Ghost Rider, capable of controlling vehicles while I am dancing on and around them

um mistah fab clearly states that either casper or patrick swayze is operating the vehicle

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Alright, welcome to X-Men class. We'll dive right in: How would you use your powers to save the day?

Guy who controls vehicles with people riding on top of them? Ghost... Rider?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I thought the Xavier School for Mutants was going to teach me what to do with my powers, how the hell should I know how to save someone by ghost riding a whip

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*CONCENTRATES ON THE VIBE

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
I'm waiting at +10% normal speed while somebody comes up with a plan

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

I thought the Xavier School for Mutants was going to teach me what to do with my powers, how the hell should I know how to save someone by ghost riding a whip

if i had a long enough lever i could lift either you or the whip up into the air?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I can break these cuffs

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I never have to trim my toe or fingernails. They are always the desired length.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I can hover exactly 1 inch above any surface.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I developed super strength but I already had Lou Gehrig's disease.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big huge cums

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I am a mutant, in my KRAS gene. But hey, I don’t have mutant EGFR! Which kinda means the meds they want to prescribe for my small-cell lung cancer won’t work.

Can any of you show me how to lift things with my mind? That’d be kinda neat

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I have telekinetic abilities but only when I’m pissing, making GBS threads, or vomiting.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I retain my pubic hair even after intense radiation exposure

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i can vibrate through walls but doing so loosens all my fillings and gives me a concussion

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Society might scorn me for my particular mutation, but that's because ordinary humans don't want to accept the truth. I have evolved past certain basic and base human needs leftover from our early ancestors. I am more fit for life in this modern age.

I can totally just sit indoors all day on my computer without feeling any urge to go outside. And that whole 'human contact' business? I can take it or leave it.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
What do you mean "projectile making GBS threads is not a combat power?" Gimme that tub of fiber supplements and I will wreck your poo poo in the danger room in like 6 to 8 hours

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Are we talking volume or velocity

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

VIBE CHECK!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I have the exact powers of Cyclops, except where he can't turn them off, I can't turn mine on.

I, um, I guess I'm technically immune to his optic blasts since in theory since we have the same power and if he's immune to them, I also would be immune to them.

I guess that's kind of useful if he ever went evil and you needed someone to just walk up to him and punch him a whole bunch of times. Just keep ringing his loving bell all day long. I mean, I'd need to learn how to fight, too, but I think once I got some real training I could do something.

By the way, I was thinking about this: Atomize ruby quartz and put it into a smoke bomb, like what Batman did to Superman in that movie. His blast just get refracted and nullified by the fog. Just toss that poo poo at Cyclops and he'd get it in his eyes, and that'd probably help make him keep his eyes closed since his blasts could just blow it out like it would regular dust or something. I'm also sure inhaling a bunch of crystals would probably cut up his lungs and sinuses, too.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

I have the exact powers of Cyclops, except where he can't turn them off, I can't turn mine on.

I, um, I guess I'm technically immune to his optic blasts since in theory since we have the same power and if he's immune to them, I also would be immune to them.

I guess that's kind of useful if he ever went evil and you needed someone to just walk up to him and punch him a whole bunch of times. Just keep ringing his loving bell all day long. I mean, I'd need to learn how to fight, too, but I think once I got some real training I could do something.

By the way, I was thinking about this: Atomize ruby quartz and put it into a smoke bomb, like what Batman did to Superman in that movie. His blast just get refracted and nullified by the fog. Just toss that poo poo at Cyclops and he'd get it in his eyes, and that'd probably help make him keep his eyes closed since his blasts could just blow it out like it would regular dust or something. I'm also sure inhaling a bunch of crystals would probably cut up his lungs and sinuses, too.

Villain origin story

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
I'm an alien from a race of ruthless assholes, but my mutant power is compassion, just like Warlock. Unlike Warlock, who is a cool techno-organic shapeshifter limited only by his alien creativity, I have no special alien powers and also the gene is so strong that every time someone around me gets punched I ball up into a corner crying uncontrollably.

I made Sabretooth stop fighting Wolverine once. He said that me sobbing and urinating in a fetal position ten meters away "made it weird" and he and Wolverine just left. Wolverine made mention of the incident to Cyclops and now my codename is Bedwetter. But I did stop Sabretooth, so I'm calling it a win. It's a better codename than "Boom-Boom" anyways, which I probably would have taken from that one girl with the exploding plasma balls if I had poo poo myself, so I'm thankful bowel control isn't something I generally lose during one of my episodes.

Where'd everyone else get their codenames?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am an Omega level mutant, capable of bending reality to my will

but only while I'm actively masturbating with an audience, hog out cranking it hard, like a tweeked-out trucker at a strip club lunch buffet

so yeah basically mutant Louis C.K.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

My semen tastes exactly like Mtn Dew Baja Blast.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
My mutant power is the ability to not learn language. The power started to work when I was 13, so I can only use and know words from before then.

My family bought me subscription to some internet computer thing that starts with a 'G' that I have to use on everything I type up for school or work. It does something where it makes my writing sound smarter by using words I don't know.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I can poop ice cream.

...oh wait, that's canon.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I can talk to plants. Unfortunately even plants find me lame and won't even acknowledge me.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Hi, I’m eMpAtH. Yes that is how I spell it; a distinctive and recognizable look is highly important for branding rolls eyes

Anyway, I don’t just see people’s emotions, like they are sad or depressed, I feel the emotions others are having. I physically take on the full brunt of every mad, sad, bad day people around me are having and I feel them so very very deeply, to very core of my soul. It’s really hard, being such a finely tuned emotional antenna, because it’s absolutely exhausting.

Why are you snickering? No, “empath” is a real thing. It’s all over social media. You clearly need to pay more attention to the world around you in your phone.

NO, It’s NOT codependency!! Why do all you non-gifted, non-empath losers keep telling me I’m not an empath and that the term I should be using instead is “co-dependent”??

So rude. Everything hurts now from all the negativity in here. I’m going to go take a nap in my car.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I can identify anyone's fetish just by looking at them.

Christ, this place is more vanilla than I thought it'd be.

Except that guy. That guy's a loving Baskin-Robbin's of kinks! poo poo, how do any of you feel safe with him as team leader?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
i got three balls

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I can change my gender at will. No there's no physical changes or anything just my gender identity

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I've been reading wikipedia and I think those tracks at white sands might be significant. We should head over there in the Blackbird and see what's up, midweek when it's not being used, we should be able to get it back in time if they need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

I've been reading wikipedia and I think those tracks at white sands might be significant. We should head over there in the Blackbird and see what's up, midweek when it's not being used, we should be able to get it back in time if they need it.

This will make a good filler episode