Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got some thick ropes for you bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i changed my mind i want a jet ski butt gently caress instead.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I got some thick ropes for you bb

it's still no nut november op

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

peanut posted:

Those kitchen gloves that keep your hands from getting hosed up on the cheese/vegetable shredder so you can shred all the way down to the last scrap.
You're allowed to ask for chainmail gauntlets by name, it's not nerdy any more to have a good suit of armor.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Millennium Falcon

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

redshirt posted:

Millennium Falcon

tha gently caress

turn in your trekkie card, trator

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Scrotum Modem posted:

tha gently caress

turn in your trekkie card, trator

IDIC bro

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I suggest a pepper cannon.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They make these sandwiches at a coffee shop near me that has like brie, turkey, lettuce and fig jam on white toast and its so good

record a video of yourself eating it please.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I want the tonka truck on page 132 of sears holiday catalog, the one with the cement mixer on it not the dumb dump truck

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
The Space Taker (tm)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

down1nit posted:

I want the tonka truck on page 132 of sears holiday catalog, the one with the cement mixer on it not the dumb dump truck

Gosh, what a day that was. Getting your hands on the big giant new Sears catalog. Going straight to the toy section, Star Wars subsection....

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

redshirt posted:

Gosh, what a day that was. Getting your hands on the big giant new Sears catalog. Going straight to the toy section, Star Wars subsection....

I tried to attach a gif of Rich Evans jacking off a droid while wearing a Darth Vader helmet to this post, but I got an error that said "Entity too large"; perhaps the error was referring to Rich Evans himself?

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
Yo u r co nsol e su cks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0LlXv-nyI

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dreaming of a white Christmas. Santa is coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006