Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to How the Scum Stole Christmas 13

This is an F11 with 9 players. 2 vanilla scum, 1 town doctor, and 6 Vanilla Town. This will be a fast paced game aiming to wrap up (hee hee) by Christmas.

:alarm: If you’re Vanilla town you won’t get a PM but if you did it would look like this. :alarm:

Vanilla Role posted:

You are a Christmas elf. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Players:
  1. CCKeane
  2. CubicalSucrose
  3. Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
  4. My Second Re-Reg
  5. Pander
  6. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  7. Toadsmash
  8. trajanmax
  9. Voodoofly (He/Him/Whatever)

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
FIRST!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Batman Returns best Christmas movie?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

Batman Returns best Christmas movie?

I'm a Die Hard purist. Or if we're talking real ones it's a Christmas Story/Christmas Vacation tie

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I'm a Die Hard purist. Or if we're talking real ones it's a Christmas Story/Christmas Vacation tie

Couldn't agree more!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lethal Weapon is a nice pairing with Die Hard too as a sneaky Christmas movie

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Halloween is Grinch Night.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Die Hard is great. Christmas Vacation is great. Both are an annual watch for us. Even a couple of years ago I’d have said those two were the best.

But neither have Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. Or Danny DeVito as the most insane person/penguin ever. When Christopher Walken is the “normal guy” that is a hell of a movie.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
ho ho ho motherfuckers

Also best christmas movie is Scrooged

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'll sign up and the best Christmas movie is Snowpiercer.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

My Second Re-Reg posted:

ho ho ho motherfuckers

Also best christmas movie is Scrooged

I’ll allow it.

CCKeane posted:

I'll sign up and the best Christmas movie is Snowpiercer.

I’ll allow it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

But you won’t allow Lethal Weapon?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

But you won’t allow Lethal Weapon?

Honestly I haven’t seen it since I was like 12 and if you hadn’t brought it up I wouldn’t remember it was even a Christmas movie.

But

I’ll allow it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Honestly I haven’t seen it since I was like 12 and if you hadn’t brought it up I wouldn’t remember it was even a Christmas movie.

But

I’ll allow it

Sounds like you have something to watch this season

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sure

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Ho ho ho I (don't, cause I'm vanilla) got a machine gun!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Watcher I got watcher I'm watcher

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.
Sign me up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll get this up tonight or tomorrow

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.
I think I’ve played with literally everyone here. The game I just finished, was just the opposite. Maybe I’ll be less consistently wrong this game hahaha.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Where's the spec server

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Where's the spec server

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (9): CCKeane, CubicalSucrose, Hal Incandenza, My Second Re-Reg, Pander, Sandwolf, Toadsmash, trajanmax, Voodoofly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 18th, 2023 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Aannnnndddd go

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Sup my friends. There are cool people playing this game that I haven’t played with in years.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trajanmax posted:

Sup my friends. There are cool people playing this game that I haven’t played with in years.

I say we kill someone who doesn’t know any of us and make references to things like Hillbilly Mafia and Dragnix

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I say we kill someone who doesn’t know any of us and make references to things like Hillbilly Mafia and Dragnix

I’m down with that! Who should we bus?

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

##Vote: My Second ReReg

The only person here I don’t know!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trajanmax posted:

I’m down with that! Who should we bus?

Probably the new-to-the-community tyro, CCKeane

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

trajanmax posted:

##Vote: My Second ReReg

The only person here I don’t know!

I’m good with eliminating the interloper.

##vote rereg

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Probably the new-to-the-community tyro, CCKeane

CC’s been around the block, right?

I was looking through some of my old game setups, one of them VoodooFly won as a Third Party. I could vote Voodoo simply because I know he’s dangerous.

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m good with eliminating the interloper.

##vote rereg

Only scum would do this!

Trap sprung!

##Unvote
##Vote: Hal

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trajanmax posted:

Only scum would do this!

Trap sprung!

##Unvote
##Vote: Hal

We fuckin’ got him mate

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

We fuckin’ got him mate

True story! Who’d have thought someone would have tried a band wagon this early in the game.

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

It’s going to be fun when people try to meta me and I’ve played one game in over a decade hahahaha.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm watcher I saw Voodoofly kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

trajanmax posted:

It’s going to be fun when people try to meta me and I’ve played one game in over a decade hahahaha.

You were town that game and you're acting a lot more casual this one.

##vote Traj

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

CubicalSucrose posted:

You were town that game and you're acting a lot more casual this one.

##vote Traj

I know all these people, played with nearly all of them back in the day! This is a reunion.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I'm watcher I saw Voodoofly kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night.

Voodoo?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007