Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Share them all.

I want to know about the drink uncle who fell on the table and ruined Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Sorry OP.

I don't know anyone who is that big of an idiot.

My christmas present to you is to bump your thread.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The smell of hospitals in winter
And the feeling that it's all a lot of oysters
But no pearls
All at once you look across a crowded room
To see the way that light attaches to a girl

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly.

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"

Alucard posted:

It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly.

Is your mom single

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Alucard posted:

lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FalconImpala posted:

Is your mom single

Lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

FalconImpala posted:

Is your mom single

Single and w/ the remaining assets of Kris Kringle

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Alucard posted:

:five:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

LOL I just watched that scene. They are in the department store now

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Alucard posted:

FalconImpala posted:

Is your mom single

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Santa gave me COVID-19 for this Christmas.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Santa gave me COVID-19 for this Christmas.

better than the clap. he knows when you are sleeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Maudib Arakkis posted:

The wife didn’t like the solstice outdoor campfire copped. Said it was a gift for me not for her. Mad? Cope?

A tale wherein nom epique🅱️ ruins Christmas for his wife