Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dweepus
Nov 25, 2021
https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Juan-Capistrano/30971-Hunt-Club-Dr-92675/home/4910468

i'm sure the real estate agents are going to love touring interested buyers around the place and having to explain the spider-man goon-cave tribute room.
and what's with the attic room just having a desk tucked against the wall and gently caress-all else, when the rest of the house is so...much?
I have so many questions. i mean, i've seen his "MTV Cribs" video, but seeing it on zillow is pretty wild.

dweepus fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That’s my Ferrari in the driveway op

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I assume the Intellevision Amico will be out any day now.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:shrug: HOA cheap as hell for San Juan

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Need to crowdfund HBomberguy $3 million to buy it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stop stealing all my jokes that I. Definitely have written and deserve credit for ITT you guys!
I'll have you all know I hold SEVERAL guineas records and can clearly buy and sell all of you many times over.

E: Ooof.aud

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I would, but living there might give me bad opinions on fighting games like the previous owner.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Who’s Tommy Tallarico? I refuse to look it up. Is he one of Steven Tyler’s nepo-babies? Tallarico is a pretty uncommon last name so I’m gonna just assume he’s Steven Tyler Tallarico’s kid.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

goon project I'll kick in $100 if I get to have the spiderman room

dweepus
Nov 25, 2021

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Who’s Tommy Tallarico? I refuse to look it up. Is he one of Steven Tyler’s nepo-babies? Tallarico is a pretty uncommon last name so I’m gonna just assume he’s Steven Tyler Tallarico’s kid.

I dont know poo poo about his dad, so i can't confirm, but i hear his mother is very proud.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Nigmaetcetera posted:

how haven't you heard of him op he holds multiple guinness world records and was on mtv cribs

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Is he selling directly because of hbomberguy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Low level mob boss, right?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
drat OP, I was interested in the home buy I was stuck inside for 30 minutes since I'm too dumb to know how doors work.
(Tallarico hated harvest moon on the N64 because he didn't understand a floormat indicated the door out of the starting house).

Also drat, 14 year old me thinks this house is way cool.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

HKR posted:

goon project I'll kick in $100 if I get to have the spiderman room
I'm digging the care taken to replicate the Lowtax Gaming Garbage / kinetic trepanation room

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He's like a cousin or something.

He's mostly famous for making video game music, taking credit for others' work, having Opinions on Video Games, and swindling people out of their money with fake video game consoles.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The empty attic with a desk is where I will design my ghastly hentai and likely beat the poo poo out of my meat away from prying eyes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lol I guess that means the Intellivision Amico isn't coming out

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Cant wait for scoob and the gang to check out the old haunted tallarico manor

dweepus
Nov 25, 2021
Getting lost in the labyrinthine tallarico mansion like some gaudy nerd-rear end house of leaves

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Clearly the house should be turned into a museum dedicated to Tommy.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

MrQwerty posted:

Lol I guess that means the Intellivision Amico isn't coming out

Where's the youtuber with the soy face going" Tommy Talarico mortgaged house and sold it to get the Amico out!"?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dweepus posted:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Juan-Capistrano/30971-Hunt-Club-Dr-92675/home/4910468

i'm sure the real estate agents are going to love touring interested buyers around the place and having to explain the spider-man goon-cave tribute room.
and what's with the attic room just having a desk tucked against the wall and gently caress-all else, when the rest of the house is so...much?
I have so many questions. i mean, i've seen his "MTV Cribs" video, but seeing it on zillow is pretty wild.

I dunno but I like you

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
nah it should be the mega64 boys' new studio and shared living space

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Think of all the video games you've played that had really cool music. Now think of all the other ones. Tommy Tallarico did the music for those.

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
he did cool spot which is legit

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

:lol: you can see the sad rear end room he recorded his videos/livestreamed from.

dweepus
Nov 25, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dunno but I like you

And i like you too mumpy puffinz

Booty Pageant posted:

nah it should be the mega64 boys' new studio and shared living space

they are due for a new podcast set imho :allears:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Where's the youtuber with the soy face going" Tommy Talarico mortgaged house and sold it to get the Amico out!"?

you gotta be more specific

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Guy on G4 who gave bad reviews to good games.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

super sweet best pal posted:

Guy on G4 who gave bad reviews to good games.

Didn't he make that bad movie about a room

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No, that was Tommy Wiseau.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

super sweet best pal posted:

No, that was Tommy Wiseau.

Oh poo poo you're right
I was close though :cheersdoge:

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Sodium Chloride posted:

Clearly the house should be turned into a museum dedicated to Tommy.

So leave everything in place and write "Joey' K's stuff" on everything?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Calm down, smugwoth.
we all know you are cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dweepus posted:

And i like you too mumpy puffinz

they are due for a new podcast set imho :allears:

you look pretty cool in your devil suit!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I was kinda excited to see just what flavor of poo poo the Amico was gonna be

six years ago lmao

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Jump in! And make sure you watch this too (it should've had a better title):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0twDETh6QaI

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Now I'm annoyed that no one knows who Tommy Tallarico is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agent Escalus posted: