Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dr. Quarex posted:

Agreed, I did really enjoy that game and what songs there were were good enough and very occasionally great, so Tommy probably did not write them

The beer song in the first tavern was an old drinking song, iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My mate bought us tickets to see Videogames Live once and it was just about the lamest thing I’ve ever seen. At one point Tommy just hosed off for a bit and played “funny” videogame related YouTube videos on a projector for about half an hour.

He also spent about 10 minutes between each piece of music just talking himself up and telling stories no reasonable person would care to hear.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnPcQ0_lpI

He's a really cool dude(victor lucas)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

shirunei posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnPcQ0_lpI

He's a really cool dude(victor lucas)

lol, Tommy's takes are worse than I remember. Who the gently caress hates on Metal Gear?

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

tbf you pretty much have to expect some b-list bullshit at an event like that though

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

My two main takeaways from the photos of the house:

1. He finally hung up his seven Guinness World Records and did not remove or destroy the originally worded duplicates, and
2. That ugly-rear end waterfall that makes him want to pee was in his (carpeted) bedroom?!

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
imagine trying to groom yourself while lit by that freaky blue glow that he chose for his own dang bathroom mirrors. Even after the best sleep of your life you'd look like you just came off a 2 week coke bender, so ego-shredding! And the light for the other bathrooms are almost as terrible, wtf.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I too, have an urge to piss and poo poo in his loony "eternal teen" domicile, sadly I'm currently quite far away.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I was about to, I really was, then I got a hot tip from my realtor who said I had to check out this little budget model. Sure, it'll be a commute, but the price savings is worth it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buyer-quickly-grabs-unique-sacramento-130000539.html

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

No it's the house they used in the movie Black Sheep starring Chris Farley and David Spade

Fat guy in a little coat

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

super sweet best pal posted:

The beer song in the first tavern was an old drinking song, iirc.

Yeah and the clancy brothers did it better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Film the american adaptation of saltburn in tommy's mansion