Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I am looking for managers to replace dead teams in two keeper leauges. 12 team 7x7 h2h. The categories are listed below and are the same for both leauges. You will be able to keep any four players on the roster. The rest go back into the drat pool. Both leagues are multiple years old and very active. Lots of trading, no dead teams.

There is no entry fee and no prize money. This is free and strictly for for fun

Head to head draft. Keeper deadlines, Draft dates and times will be set once a league is filled. I will attempt to choose a time that works well for the majority of people, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to pick a time that works for all 12 managers. Draft is live, no auction.

categories are: Runs, HR, RBI, steals, Batting average, OBP, SLG, Saves, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB ratio, K/9, and Quality starts.

Roster spots are: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, 3 OF'ers, 2 UTL, 2 Starters, 2 Relivers, 4 Pitcher, 4 IL, 1 NA, 5 Bench

You do not have to keep the team name. You can change it to whatever you want as long as it's not offensive

Post here or PM me with the team you're interested in. First come first served.

Team: CARRIBEAN SUNS

William Contreras

Nolan Arrenado

Xander Boegarts

Dansby Swanson

Luis Arrarez

Ian Happ

James Outman

Carlos Correa

Thairo Estrada

Daulton Varsho

Lourdes Gurriel

Andrew Vaughn

Ryan McMahon

Pitchers:

Jordan Romano

Jordan Montgomery

Jose LeClerc

Nestor Cortez

Lance Lynn

Felix Bautista

John Grey

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Still need 3. Post is updated to delete the taken team

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Awesome, my usual league isn't renewing this year and I needed to find a new one. I'll take Morel of the Story!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's yours! Message me your email

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Down to two teams left. If one person wants both just let me know. They're in separate leagues, but there's a lot of people with a team in both leagues.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Edit: League is now full

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 22, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

Awesome, my usual league isn't renewing this year and I needed to find a new one. I'll take Morel of the Story!

lol RIP Gerrit Cole and my season
Was already very shallow at SP