Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
There's a gas station down the street and they all know me by heart (I'm the trnny that comes in every other day to get pizza gummies and pop) and it just feels so nice recognizing them,chatting themup, see how their day is going, what's new etc. So many people just wanna get in-and-out and I can understand that some days!! But we all know what fkn assholes people can be to cashiers, wait staff etc etc so IDK just feels good to have a good repertoire with good workin' peoples you see often :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
sir this is a wendy's :evilbuddy:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
the wingstop peeps near my house know me by name, and i’m not sure if that’s a positive

but i do like chicken wings

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The manager and most of the employees at my neighborhood liquor store give me a discount on my purchases. The manager rang me up with the employee discount the last time she was working the register.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i'm the friendly weed store receptionist. i've memorized the names of probably 40 or 50 regular customers. as the face of the dispo i must always be chipper and smiling. weed helps with that!!!! :buddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The guys at the water treatment plant know me by name because I have to phone them up at least once a week to apologize for what's coming down the line.

baka of lathspell

i used to hate going to the convenience store to re-up on cartridge vapes. re-upping on vapes is legit always the worst feeling you have & you're navigating the what kind of vape you want conversation & it always gets ... unchill

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Areola Grande posted:

i'm the friendly weed store receptionist. i've memorized the names of probably 40 or 50 regular customers. as the face of the dispo i must always be chipper and smiling. weed helps with that!!!! :buddy:

LUCKY,, shits still illegal here, that'd be super fun though, yeah I bet customers there are pretty chill

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Gaylor Moon posted:

LUCKY,, shits still illegal here, that'd be super fun though, yeah I bet customers there are pretty chill

it's great :dbuddy:

legalize it :rznv:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i work in a shop and there are a bunch of regulars im on a first name basis w/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
since basically noone has the same first language we all get to speak english badly and it owns

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
the weedstore i go to is fully staffed but not very busy most of the time so it's like walking into cheers lol
it's like the anti-DMV in there

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
Pizza gummies?