Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I turn off my monitor op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

people hold doors open for me rather than barricading them against my approach

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I know I'm unattractive because I no longer get all the signals I used to fail to interpret when I was young and virile

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

covidstomper58 posted:

Not true, sometimes they just want to stop it flailing about, guys too.

Or they might just be falling but being a sturdy anchor to grab onto could be attractive too!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

The models I dated would gush about how pretty I am and feel like they had to keep up with me looks wise

Epileptic Monkey
Jan 9, 2014
I live in a college town, and most Saturday nights, it's not an uncommon sight to see attractive ladies out and about wearing practically nothing at all, even in the middle of winter. There's a popular talking point of "How do they do that without getting cold?'.

Well, I once went streaking on such a cold winter night and barely felt the chill, so I must be attractive. Thanks for listening.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I know I’m not and it’s freeing. Join the Uggo Liberation Front, OP.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
The painting in my attic continues to deteriorate.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cause Smugworth is jealous of me

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
This is the extreme, comedy version. It is this, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQoXOLlvT0

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I wash my rear end.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

I used to be a rather attractive chap between 17 and something like 30 maybe and only realized this on hindsight, was too busy being stuck in a serious business ultra boring relationship and videogames

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Grey Cat posted:

I get hit on a lot but the moment I bring up posting in GBS they usually run away.

I'm pretty sure I'd find that attractive.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Das Boo posted:

I wash my rear end.

Also this.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I wash your rear end too

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
People have often told me, after they've known me for a while, "I used to think you were really attractive."

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I'm a late bloomer. It stinks. Spent my prime being goofy looking and now I'm a handsome devil with a back injury. Younger women actually get sad when they find out how old I really am, which amuses me, at least.

Or as goons used to say, ~~~~~MY GIRLFRIEND~~~~~

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Cause Smugworth is jealous of me

reported
:cb:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

I'm a late bloomer. It stinks. Spent my prime being goofy looking and now I'm a handsome devil with a back injury. Younger women actually get sad when they find out how old I really am, which amuses me, at least.

Or as goons used to say, ~~~~~MY GIRLFRIEND~~~~~

well on the plus side they know better than to be interested in a poorly leveraged age gap situation

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Das Boo posted:

I wash my rear end.

And yet, it still gets covered in poo poo day after day.

Tell me, what is the definition of insanity?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
born to poo poo, forced to wipe

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
I don't know, OP. It doesn't matter, though, because my personality is so lovely that it doesn't matter how attractive I am.

Slugworth posted:

The painting in my attic continues to deteriorate.

lol

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
if you are a dude mostly it's if chicks glance at you and do a little smile to themselves or right at you if you're caught out glancing at their glance. if they don't do this you aint hot!

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Wait, I thought everyone else on this site was a successful model too.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

People yell it at me from their cars

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

shirunei posted:

if you are a dude mostly it's if chicks glance at you and do a little smile to themselves or right at you if you're caught out glancing at their glance. if they don't do this you aint hot!

hahahah... oh no oh no oh no...

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i am afraid you have it backwards my friend

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
and if they do a little snort too and maybe take out their phone and snap a picture they think you're really hot

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

shirunei posted:

chicks lol lmao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

when girls look at me they have a look like they don't even notice I'm there. then I start yelling "hey I'm right here!!!" and they don't respond, and I try to touch them and my hand phases right through them

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Martman posted:

when girls look at me they have a look like they don't even notice I'm there. then I start yelling "hey I'm right here!!!" and they don't respond, and I try to touch them and my hand phases right through them

dont worry theres somebody for everyone out there

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these days people are generally judged to be attractive or not more by their avatar than their physical appearance

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

chicks lol lmao

broads

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Worf posted:

dont worry theres somebody for everyone out there
I wish I was LeVar Burton :smith:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

My SO says I am therefore it must be true.

Same

Your SO can't stop talking about me

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

My friends emphasize my intelligence and strangers praise me for my courage.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
My wife is a hottie, so perhaps I am too?

Maybe I'm a troll with a great personality? The results are the same so I've no reason to worry.

Szechwan fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 29, 2024

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

When people meet my GF they assume I'm rich

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dames these days, I’m tellin ya! *tugs collar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
A lady once told me I looked like Jack Nicholson from Chinatown and I've been riding that high for 20+ years