Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pomeranian. It's a lovely loving word I loving hate it I really want something awful toward filter this loving crap out of this poo poo dog. It is absolutely another horse poo poo that it's allowed on the community. Pomeranians suck and are suck and the word itself sucks. I feel filthy even saying it loudly in an empty room to my phone. But that's besides the point anyway I think we need to get rid of this word as a whole. Pomeranian should be corrected too pomegranate or something insane like that you know something that really sets us apart from the rest of the people in the world. loving pomegranates you know what I mean that would sound so goddamn cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

quote:

Pomerania is a historical region on the southern shore of the Baltic Sea in Central Europe, split between Poland and Germany. The central and eastern part belongs to the West Pomeranian, Pomeranian and Kuyavian-Pomeranian voivodeships of Poland, while the western part belongs to the German states of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Brandenburg.

Pomerania's historical border in the west is the Mecklenburg-Western Pomeranian border Urstromtal, which now constitutes the border between the Mecklenburgian and Pomeranian part of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, while it is bounded by the Vistula River in the east. The easternmost part of Pomerania is alternatively known as Pomerelia, consisting of four sub-regions: Kashubia inhabited by ethnic Kashubians, Kociewie, Tuchola Forest and Chełmno Land.

Pomerania has a relatively low population density, with its largest cities being Gdańsk and Szczecin. Outside its urban areas, it is characterized by farmland, dotted with numerous lakes, forests, and small towns. In the west of Pomerania lie several islands, the largest of which are Rügen, the largest island in Germany; Usedom/Uznam, and Wolin, the largest island in Poland. The region has a rich and complicated political and demographic history at the intersection of several cultures.

hth op

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

nah

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Do people still use pom-poms? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one in over a decade.

If they are still in use, what are the latest moves?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OP sitting alone in his room talking to his phone :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Pomeranian. It's a lovely loving word I loving hate it I really want something awful toward filter this loving crap out of this poo poo dog. It is absolutely another horse poo poo that it's allowed on the community. Pomeranians suck and are suck and the word itself sucks. I feel filthy even saying it loudly in an empty room to my phone. But that's besides the point anyway I think we need to get rid of this word as a whole. Pomeranian should be corrected too pomegranate or something insane like that you know something that really sets us apart from the rest of the people in the world. loving pomegranates you know what I mean that would sound so goddamn cool

the dog or the fruit?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

covidstomper58 posted:

Do people still use pom-poms? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one in over a decade.

If they are still in use, what are the latest moves?

Well when was the last time you saw a cheerleader

I’m not sure what else Pom-poms are for. You use a single Pom on the end of a stick to clean up cobwebs or tickle people I guess. No one calls it a Pom though. Why does my autocorrect capitalise Pom?

E: Moogles have a Pom on their heads. We should stop hunting them for sure

Quotey fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 2, 2024

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Dear chatgpt, please make funny thread.

Give it 5 more years and it could have.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

He’s talking to me, and you. And we love it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Pomeranian Spinster is a good song op.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Quotey posted:

He’s talking to me, and you. And we love it.

*throws hands up Nixon-style except it's the thumb and little finger extended*

I am not a phone

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
man i love pussy

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Quotey posted:

Well when was the last time you saw a cheerleader

I’m not sure what else Pom-poms are for. You use a single Pom on the end of a stick to clean up cobwebs or tickle people I guess. No one calls it a Pom though. Why does my autocorrect capitalise Pom?

E: Moogles have a Pom on their heads. We should stop hunting them for sure

I don't know, I can't think of the last time I saw a cheerleader with a pom-pom.

That's why I'm thinking they got rid of them, maybe they use glowsticks or just hold a glitter covered phone in each hand now.

Wait, I got it.

Maybe it's like a person wearing a fox tail.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

*throws hands up Nixon-style except it's the thumb and little finger extended*

I am not a phone

My phone mount is raised up by a copy of Nixonland ironically enough

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

If you dare badmouth this pomeranian I'll gut you like a fish

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChickenHeart posted:

If you dare badmouth this pomeranian I'll gut you like a fish

a pathetic dog. Labs is better

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"ME WANT THE PUNANI SEE FOR MAKE ME NICE" - Steven seagal

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

all brands of tiny dogs are a testament to man's hubris

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
The weak man asks "Can we ban this thing I hate"?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
there are no bad dogs, only bad fish

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
loving anchovies, man

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
what's the verdict on pompadour?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
A submission from Florida, U.S. says the name Pnurtis means "Pnurtis is a word from an ancient realm. It means 'conceived in an act of passion'" and is of Slang origin.

A submission from Delaware, U.S. says the name Pnurtis means "A pure and wonderful child".

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
... I don't very much care for the word "pustule."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Only neologisms should be banned, and even then only the ones I find personally irritating.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

came here to ban piss , left disappointed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

penussy

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

a pathetic dog. Labs is better

dumb biatch

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

what's the verdict on pompadour?

wwhy isnt it pronounced pompa dah-werrr

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

you'll have pry the word poop from my cold dead hands.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cumpantry posted:

dumb biatch

you can't even spell bitch?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
loving DOG HAS loving PAPERS

Mar 1, 2024

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Mar 2, 2024

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

eSports Chaebol posted:

loving DOG HAS loving PAPERS

dogs should have papers. if not, still a good dog

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

came here to ban piss , left disappointed

It’s not too late, it’s never too late

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Personally, I think “pussy” is the “p word” that has fallen fastest out of popular favor, whether used as an insult or reference to female genitalia. Just seems very juvenile/uncouth, especially with all the better alternatives like

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

"ME WANT THE PUNANI SEE FOR MAKE ME NICE" - Steven seagal

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Pomeranian

Pomeranian

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger posted:

Personally, I think “pussy” is the “p word” that has fallen fastest out of popular favor, whether used as an insult or reference to female genitalia. Just seems very juvenile/uncouth, especially with all the better alternatives like

growing up in the 90's pussy wasn't a gendered insult, just meant you were pathetic.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you can't even spell bitch?

it's pronounced bee-yatch, biatch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Brother Tadger posted:

It’s too erotic to do away with.