Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
i thought that was really badass.. i never done anything like that before, kind of inspiring like watching an air bud movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:dogwhistle: that's a ban

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot
did you make like ace ventura pet detective and told him his balls were showing?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It was his 18th birthday, and his father wanted it to be special. But they were poor, so he said to his son, "Son- today, you are a man. I want you to take this duck, go into town, and look for a house with a red light outside of it. Give the woman there this duck, and hopefully she will make a man of you!"

So the young man took the duck, and went into town with it, in search of the house with the red light in front of it. Sure enough, he found it! He walked up to the house nervously, rang the doorbell, and waited. A woman answered the door, dressed in sexy lingerie, and asked the young man to come in.

He said, "today is my 18th birthday, and my father bade me come to town with this duck to give to you." She took him by the hand, brought him inside, and she made him a man!

She said, "You were really good! Can you do it again? I'll let you keep your duck if you do!" So the young man, filled with the vim and vigor of youth, fulfilled the madame's desires and, true to her word, she let him keep his duck!

He was feeling on top of the world!

He started heading back home. Just before he got to his house, though a truck driving past him honked his horn and swerved, almost hitting the boy; the duck, scared at the sudden noise, jumped out of the young man's hands into the road in front of the truck, where it met it's unfortunate end.

The truck driver, immediately realizing it was all his fault, checked to make sure the young man was ok. "I feel real bad about your duck, young man- I'd like you to have this $20 bill in payment for your loss!"

The young man, saddened by the experience, took the money from the man and walked the last few steps home.

"How'd it go, son?" His father asked.

The young man's face lit up as he recounted the day's events.

"Well, dad, I got a gently caress for a duck, a duck for a gently caress, and 20 bucks for a hosed up duck!"

Khanstant
Lololol