Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
<tags self at local hospital emergency room, reacts to every "you ok hun?" with a heart reaction>

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
<continues to exhibit the underachieving streak from highschool 20 years ago, lives a thriving functional family life>
*me sitting in my underwear in a cluttered apartment* "what a jackass"

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

haddedam

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 20 days!)

*Posts new house they earned from family business*
*I spy a porsche suv on the driveway*
I could take you on the circuit easy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

030524_2
>a chatbot that creates imaginary scenes set in the distance past
>>Apply All

Piss And Shittium
i had spaghetti for dinner. yum x

8 gajillion likes

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
never posts unless it's vacation photos
every post is spaced out like 8 months apart

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
for some reason my mom follows them because their mom and my mom were field trip chaperones together one time in middle school

Chewbecca

<shares a "life was better when we drank from the hose" image meme which is made up of a single, blurred pixel>

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

<posts a long diatribe about culling their Facebook friend list. Despite not having interacted with them in 15 years, you've survived 3 such cullings>

Khanstant
<daily update on the same easter egg from high school and asking for donations like we all care about protecting one rotten old plastic egg>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Empty except for a notice that the FBI has seized this account.