Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

turtles might not be insects but a decent percentage of their poop is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Captive tarantulas smear poo poo everywhere like they’re trying to invent writing

The Bible
May 8, 2010

the yeti posted:

Captive tarantulas smear poo poo everywhere like they’re trying to invent writing

Tarantulas are cool.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

the yeti posted:

8 legs just constantly stepping in piles all the time. I believe it

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
All things are possible through the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism, OP

So ants and bees and wasps and termites can, but those dickhead bougies like beetles and stuff don't have the revolutionary consciousness necessary

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

What do you think honey is

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
I had a pet praying mantis that pooped on my hand a couple times

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Songbearer posted:

Jesus he ate your entire loving garage?!

Only half.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Sorry to hear about the gar

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Big piles of green poo poo and plants stripped half down hours after last looking at them is how you find out two hornworms found a pepper garden

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Speaking of scorpions, there's a certain species of them that's able to detach their tails or whatever you call them as a defensive measure. Thing is, their anus is in their tail/stinger/whatever, so how do they poo poo after removing it?

They don't.

They don't ever poo poo again. They live the rest of their lives in a constantly worsening state of constipation, getting more and more bloated until they're like the scorpion version of Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

I have seen a butterfly take a poo poo, OP.

They are not so elegant.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Speaking of scorpions, there's a certain species of them that's able to detach their tails or whatever you call them as a defensive measure. Thing is, their anus is in their tail/stinger/whatever, so how do they poo poo after removing it?

They don't.

They don't ever poo poo again. They live the rest of their lives in a constantly worsening state of constipation, getting more and more bloated until they're like the scorpion version of Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor.

Dumb rear end scorpions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

there are bees that ejaculate so hard that they audibly explode

man i miss my 20s