Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
so there's this forum where it's all pink and people can say anything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So, we're on a ....date??? Like right now?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what, you don’t like that ugly green background and weird font?

don’t worry, most threads don’t look like that, mine just got a bit of special recognition.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

want to come back to my place? I got an indoor pool next to my bed. Just gotta keep it down my parents are sleeping upstairs and try not to make too much mud when you get out of the pool. No the basement isn't finished and there's an inflatable pool down there it's cool!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It wasn't a date at all but i met a youngin who plays Eve and while talking about it I mentioned something about being around w/ goonfleet for the fall of BoB and you'd have thought I'd said I rode the wooden horse into Troy, they were super impressed and wanted war stories

e: i told them to stop playing eve

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

poverty goat posted:

It wasn't a date at all but i met a youngin who plays Eve and while talking about it I mentioned something about being around w/ goonfleet for the fall of BoB and you'd have thought I'd said I rode the wooden horse into Troy, they were super impressed and wanted war stories

e: i told them to stop playing eve

lol ive had this exact same pathetic encounter

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Oh yeah, you know that guy Deadmou5? I post on the same internet forum as him before he was big, 8 years ago

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Actually there’s a big controversy over being able to post a certain word that’s very common in the UK. Do… do you want to hear me say it?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mid 2010s i was talking about eve to a coworker (who also had played in the past) while we were in line at chipotle and some guy awkwardly came up and asked about it, then asked what alliance we were in. turned out he was in pandemic horde and goons were at war with them at the time. we exchanged brief pleasantries and then he quickly went back to his place in line.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

shant fraternize

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Hey baby, do you like Macromedia Flash?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the mittani had eyes and ears everywhere

for all i know the chipotle patron was a black hand agent probing for weakness in the ranks

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

mid 2010s i was talking about eve to a coworker (who also had played in the past) while we were in line at chipotle and some guy awkwardly came up and asked about it, then asked what alliance we were in. turned out he was in pandemic horde and goons were at war with them at the time. we exchanged brief pleasantries and then he quickly went back to his place in line.

self own post

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I remember recommending this forum to a friend as an alternative place for intelligent discussion only for them immediately go on it as I yell "no wait" and they just look at me and say, puzzled, "look at this pig's huge balls..?"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

our twin ambassadors

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Sorry I keep checking my phone, I'm arguing with someone about what makes something a roguelike... And I'm winning :smug:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
yeah i basically invented slenderman

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
I dunno if I should be sharing this info but uh.... I'm pretty good at carrying printers.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You know Fallout New Vegas? Oh you don't? Huh... How to explain this

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

R.L. Stine posted:

yeah i basically invented slenderman

we essentially killed those preteen girls in the woods, yeah we're a pretty big deal :smug:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I mean, they're not lying, those pig balls are enormous.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Yeah baby, they made me a mod too. That's like a cop but greasier.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

So this one guy had a roomate that he described the mess left in the bathtub as "fecal lasagna" with alternating lay... hey I'm not done yet don't go the funny part is with the RC cars!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm on a date? Suspension of disbelief ruined.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rear end-penny posted:

I'm on a date? Suspension of disbelief ruined.

Right? The ITT is ludicrous, I can't even imagine it.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

"and then he killed himself. haha, i guess you had to be there"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
so imagine a person wiping his butt except the toilet paper kinds of goes around and... you know what, just hold on a sec while i find the pic

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
"some dude posted a thread called 'i got a job as a retard masturbator' and someone replied 'so you work from home OP?' it was so funny that we just quoted it for 100 pages"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I pull out my phone to all dates and show them me owning my posting enemies

Bonus points if you turn threads into power points and explain the mental gymnastics you played to own said posting enemies

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey any of you Goons up this way and want to go out for a coffee or something.....

*adjusts noose

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hey turn on your monitor lmao, oh wait I'm not at a computer

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
*pointedly looking at phone in the middle of dinner and sniggering*

Oh, I'm sorry, I was laughing at something from a paid forum I am a member of. I would share it with you but you're not qualified to view it and probably wouldn't get it anyhow.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's kind of like reddit, but before there was reddit. Maybe it's more like the Gamefaqs forums, did you ever post on those?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm gonna be in the Millinocket area 4/8, hit me up.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Hello, we are on a date and I am a goon (:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
wait... you've never heard of bill fillmaff?!?! ok, stop the movie, it's time for some education

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i dated a goon for awhile. easily one of my top five worst life choices

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Would you like another glass of Mountain Dew?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I've got a pretty old regdate. Yeah, I had to ask my mom to let me use her credit card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
"I like stairs" is like a secret password on there