Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my old phone (iPhone 12 mini) would not really make it through the day comfortably, I had to keep it plugged in while working or it’d be at like 15% when I left work. I largely got the 15 plus for the battery life. now I have 65-75% left at the end of the work day! I don’t even have a cable for it

so how much of your battery do you actually use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i replaced the battery in my 11 pro in september 2022 and it’s already down to 82% battery health so im barely getting through the whole day with a single charge

well, that’s my iphone battery story i hope you liked it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I did! thanks for coming to my thread.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
all of it, op. non-empty battery at the end of the day means you aren’t hustling

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
sometimes i forget to charge it when im sitting at my desk, so i get down to <20% at least a couple times a week

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

the top 10%, might say just the tip

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

in my culture we use every part of the battery life

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

phone is currently at 34%. i unplugged it wednesday at 11:00 in the morning. it is currently friday 12:15 am.

last time i looked it was at 85% battery health. iphone 12 pro.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

every penny

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i charge my phone to 80% in the morning, and it's at 30-40% when i get home

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i just let my phone get down to 1% before plugging it in. you could say i am somewhat of a risk taker

032824_3
Mar 29, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 29, 2024

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What a bizarre thing for this guy to get fixated on. Brains are weird

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im allergic to cycling batteries. i have a 2019 mbp with 33 cycles on the battery. and a 2020 m1 air with 50 cycles. current work machine is a 2022 mbp with eight, count em, eight cycles.

my phones do see a few more but

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

current work machine is a 2022 mbp with eight, count em, eight cycles.

jonny that just means that you could have bought a desktop.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

jonny that just means that you could have bought a desktop.

Jonny 290 posted:

work machine

sometimes i wonder what world yall live in

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

if you aren’t taking a majority of your meetings while pooping i really don’t know what you’re doing with your life

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

if you aren’t taking a majority of your meetings while pooping i really don’t know what you’re doing with your life

and thats between me and life

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

and thats between me and life

it’s my life
I can poop whenever
I ain’t gonna poo poo forever

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

I couldn’t possibly poop that much

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

breaking $25/hr i guess idk

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

fart simpson posted:

in my culture we use every part of the battery life

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I bought a nightstand light that has a little wireless charger but its really picky where you put the phone so sometimes I put it down and wake up the next day and it hasn't charged :argh:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

The whole thing. sometimes I’ll go all weekend without a charge

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

my phone is an android so it already doesnt use that much battery and i only really use it when im in bed or between classes/on the train so i get a couple days out of it. usually charge it when it gets down to around 40-60%

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

31%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

I forget to charge my phone and then it runs out of battery completely and then I charge it, so 100%. I guess that's the equivalent of being some sort of supergenius who uses 100% of their brain :smug: