Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
https://x.com/betsyhelfand/status/1784658294046613886?s=46&t=lRl8HNC2dXvuRHcXaz1cXw
https://x.com/twins/status/1784710200705872072?s=46&t=lRl8HNC2dXvuRHcXaz1cXw

Y’all baseball is weird again and I love it.

:siren: TODAY’S SCHEDULE :siren:

Monday April 29
  • NYY @ BAL
    6:35 PM ET
    YES, MASN

• STL @ DET
    6:40 PM ET
    BSMW, BSDET

• WSH @ MIA
    6:40 PM ET
    MASN2, BSFLX

• KC @ TOR
    7:07 PM ET
    BSKC, SN1

• CHC @ NYM
    7:10 PM ET
    MARQ, SNY

• MIN @ CWS
    7:40 PM ET
    BSNO, NBCSCH, FS1

• TB @ MIL
    7:40 PM ET
    BSFL, BSWI

• PHI @ LAA
    9:38 PM ET
    NBCSP, BSW

• LAD @ AZ
    9:40 PM ET
    SNLA, ARID, MLBN

• PIT @ OAK
    SNP, NBCSCA

• CIN @ SD
    BSOH, SDPA

• ATL @ SEA
    BSSO, RSNW
https://x.com/adamuren/status/1784742218189722067?s=46&t=lRl8HNC2dXvuRHcXaz1cXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Judge in LF!?Q

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Big series in Baltimore. Well, big for April.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The Orioles HR celebration is a beer bong?

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
The homer hose, the hydration station, the dong bong

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Call me old fashioned, but baseball mounds shouldn't have ads for "The Farmer's Dog" on them

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

duomo posted:

The homer hose, the hydration station, the dong bong

it sucks

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Plz beat Mets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Judge expanding the zone................ Just take a loving walk bro

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
chanting "go cubs go" by myself in more frantic and worried tones by the half inning

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Here comes the Jays video review team to gently caress up again so the Jays can lose their challenge in the first

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

oh good, James Taillon is BACK (gave up home run immediately)

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

TailLOLn

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lmao what a horrible first inning for the Jays. Multiple errors on one play, Vladdy can’t keep his foot on the bag, wasted their challenge and allowed 2 runs when it easily should have been 0. And with their offense being down 2 is like a normal team being down 5

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Stanton still hits laser beams lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The one pitch infield pop up. The Gleyber Torres special.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Oh ffs Bader is on the Mets? Can we have one goddamn series with a team that doesn't have a loving ex-Cardinal loitering around on the roster who's invariably going to destroy the Cubs???

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Why don't we start small and try getting one hit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lovely starter pitching his best game of the season vs the Yankees lol where have we seen that before i wonder

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
His last start was bad but Grayson is not a lovely pitcher

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Cubs have a baserunner :dance:

E: cubs had a baserunner :dance:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

duomo posted:

His last start was bad but Grayson is not a lovely pitcher

He has been mediocre for the entirety of his MLB career. Maybe he'll be good someday but he isn't now.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ah yes the mcmagic rating system, where every player sucks except juan soto at this moment (subject to change by next week)

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

This game might be sub-2-hours at this rate

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Hey can we please not get no-hit by Severino's corpse? TIA.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
“The entirety of his career”

He’s in his second season and didn’t even pitch all of last year

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

maffew buildings posted:

ah yes the mcmagic rating system, where every player sucks except juan soto at this moment (subject to change by next week)

Mid 4 ERA pitchers who have never had a WAR over 1 in their career. Noted aces on your scale I guess.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i like the pitchers that don't give up runs to the yankees and i dislike the yankees and their fans, tyvm

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Please don’t waste a quality Taillon start for the love of god

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

maffew buildings posted:

i like the pitchers that don't give up runs to the yankees and i dislike the yankees and their fans, tyvm

yes, i know your schtick dude.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Why don't we start small and try getting one hit

Please

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Janny Dansen

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Yankee lineup just isn't that good.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Through 6 innings in 1:06 :psyduck:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Through 6 innings in 1:06 :psyduck:

I don’t even care who wins anymore let’s speedrun this bitch

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Endless Trash posted:

I don’t even care who wins anymore let’s speedrun this bitch

Unfortunately it's better for the speed run if the Mets win, since they wouldn't play the bottom of the 9th

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

alright, leadoff man on!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

jesus loving christ

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Endless Trash posted: