Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I have to dig it out with a little pin which is annoying because it's wasted vape goo but if I don't do it then I have to suck really hard to clear out the hole, sucking out even more vape goo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Easy. Stop vaping.

Also, isopropyl alcohol.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Just inject weed like a normal person.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Run the warming mode a couple of times before you vape.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Grey Cat posted:

Just inject weed like a normal person.

I prefer the buttrip myself.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Just suck harder OP itll open up

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.
Steal weed from your neighbor's outdoor grow op

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
510 should not be screwed in all the way, only so it hits. Prewarm before you hit. Clear it by pulling and then unscrew the cart a little before storing it.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

caleb posted:

510 should not be screwed in all the way, only so it hits. Prewarm before you hit. Clear it by pulling and then unscrew the cart a little before storing it.

Ah j see

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's nothing you can do. You're completely powerless to stop it. It sucks but maybe if you vape some weed you'll feel better.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

its a federal crime to use that substance op, you shouldnt be doing that

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

switch to a dry herb vape

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Your av makes me want to strangle you. If you're reading this, i loving hate you, keg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

titty_baby_ posted:

You fool. You tiny titty baby brained fool. The goo is in the weed.

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
Store it upright.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
its the vape poo you really gotta look out for

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

find a brand with a large opening. i switched to a brand called BoxHot that has a wide opening (like twice as big as regular carts) and not a single one has clogged regardless of batteries w/warmup options or not.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Break some chair legs and burn a pile of weed in the center of your room. If you stand directly over it and breathe in im sure some of it will enter ur system

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Crack out the BlendJet and stick to weed milkshakes or get a Magic Butter machine and eat weed English muffins.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
please someone help me clear the goop from my robot penis, I mean vape pen

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

titty_baby_ posted:

is there one that is less than $50 a not full of useless poo poo like bluetooth?

I had one of those Pax3s, which was $300 CAD. It was fine but a little hard to clean and uses proprietary carts if I want to switch to oils.

The battery died one day, which is fine but not when you wanna smoke and are out of papers. They sent me a replacement next day, but I broke it two days later cleaning it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Only the cheap ones do that to me

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You fool. You tiny titty baby brained fool. The goo is in the weed.

And yet mine still doesn't clog

Bonzo posted:

is there one that is less than $50 a not full of useless poo poo like bluetooth?

I had one of those Pax3s, which was $300 CAD. It was fine but a little hard to clean and uses proprietary carts if I want to switch to oils.

The battery died one day, which is fine but not when you wanna smoke and are out of papers. They sent me a replacement next day, but I broke it two days later cleaning it.

I paid $150 for mine (boundless cfx, a clone of a fancier vape) and its been fine. Only has a button to turn it on and a button to raise/lower temp. If it does die in use I can just plug it into the wall and keep going. It's been more then worth it on account of the weed people keep giving me

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Dry herb vaping does not work on me as someone who loves bongs, so whenever I hear the prices for this equipment I'm like, y'all are paying how much just to force weed to make you less high?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Dry herb vaping does not work on me as someone who loves bongs, so whenever I hear the prices for this equipment I'm like, y'all are paying how much just to force weed to make you less high?

The technology exists.

I like vaping because it's easier on my lungs and it gets me ripped. I do it a bit longer (one sessions is like 5 minutes) then ripping a single bowl, and I can have 3-4 sessions without having to change the weed, and I can save the vaped weed to use again for edibles or tincture. I probably consume less then a gram a week, and since I get most weed for free I figure its more the paid for itself

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

stop smoking weed op

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

bradzilla posted:

stop smoking weed op

no

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I had clog issues all the time, switched brands 3 or 4 times, found one that uses slightly nicer base cartridges, no clogs in like 2 years. the cart makes a huge difference

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Break some chair legs and burn a pile of weed in the center of your room. If you stand directly over it and breathe in im sure some of it will enter ur system

This.

Also: :same:

Additionally

:2bong:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bradzilla posted:

stop smoking weed op

Always a good option.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

sure okay posted:

Just suck harder OP itll open up

op sucks hard enough already

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

u gotta vacuum suck the motherfucka

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Once again EorayLLM proves AI freaking rules

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

op sucks hard enough already

oh wow

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Caedus posted:

find a brand with a large opening. i switched to a brand called BoxHot that has a wide opening (like twice as big as regular carts) and not a single one has clogged regardless of batteries w/warmup options or not.

Do you find Boxhot to have a weird chemical taste, or is it just me?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I put iso alcohol in a shot glass and put the vape tip in there. you only want enough alcohol to clean the hole

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Just turn that fucker upside down, hold down the button and let that sweet hot goo drip onto your teeth

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hormk

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I had clog issues all the time, switched brands 3 or 4 times, found one that uses slightly nicer base cartridges, no clogs in like 2 years. the cart makes a huge difference

this is v. true

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Oi! I got weed goo up me bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hormk

Saalkin posted:

Oi! I got weed goo up me bum

:itwaspoo: