Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Then i turn and say to them with their hand on my now hard erect penis. "I guess you're not a pick pocket, but a dick pocket!"

Then gay sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

This is whats in my bag.

Nice fuzz on your toothbrush.

Actually who the gently caress carries a toothbrush around?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
my dad used to occasionally keep a glass bottle of irn bru in his back pocket when we went to my grandad's in the summer in the nineties to wash the car

ive literally never seen someone use their back pocket for anything else ever

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Then i turn and say to them with their hand on my now hard erect penis. "I guess you're not a pick pocket, but a dick pocket!"

Then gay sex.

Its not dick pocket, its dick picker.

Get your poo poo right.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

psyopmonkey posted:

No extra mag holder. Not cool bro.

No period, no tampons. Its not like im deployed or something.

I actually stole that last one this is the real pocket dump.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Its not dick pocket, its dick picker.

Get your poo poo right.

but it IS a dick pocket.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

SquadronROE posted:

I dont like CATs. You can just use a belt.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Al Borland posted:

Then gay sex.

drat dude u got wuite the 'imagination' on u ;)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Prison Warden posted:

my dad used to occasionally keep a glass bottle of irn bru in his back pocket when we went to my grandad's in the summer in the nineties to wash the car

drat irn bru is hard poo poo my man that's hosed up and ur dad is even moreso

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

nomadologique posted:

drat dude u got wuite the 'imagination' on u ;)
I know if only my dick was big enough to reach my pocket holes.

:wink:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

SquadronROE posted:

needs CC baton

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Inept posted:

Nice fuzz on your toothbrush.

Actually who the gently caress carries a toothbrush around?

It rinses off and I like to have a nice smile.

You gross smelly goon.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I kept my wallet in my front pocket when I pulled my hamstring. Having it in my back pocket was painful. Hth.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

It rinses off and I like to have a nice smile.

You gross smelly goon.

Generally one brushes twice daily instead of constantly grinding their teeth down to nothing. there is such a thing as brushing too much.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Cargo shorts front pocket. I keep the big bills on the inside rim of my fedora in case of trouble.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

HJB posted:

A phone is an acceptable front pocket item. I would be wary about keys, but they are acceptable for short distances or with the correct attachments. A wallet is an unacceptable front pocket item, slim or otherwise.

You have some loving weird ideas about pockets, OP.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I usually carry around about 200 bucks at all times just in case you never know when a hooker is going to fling their vagina at you or someone is going to offer you ecstasy. I have probably 20 credit cards/gift cards, multiple identity cards and an extra pouch for some "ultra squished weed" in case I ever am at some sort of mexican's party who doesn't have a $900 vaporizer b0ng I can just take a pop can put a few holes into it and boom emergency weed. Never leave without most of these items.

Other pocket is iphone 6 and I put my keys in between my knuckles to cut someone in the parking lot if it ever comes down to it. I just carry my keys around ready to go at all times.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

psyopmonkey posted:

This is whats in my bag.

lol howd you fit all that in a wallet

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

HJB posted:

There I was, waiting in line at the store, when the man in front of me goes into his front pocket to produce his wallet. I was astounded, I just stood there staring in disbelief. Only with the cashier's call of "Next please" could I snap out of it. A front pocket wallet user, in this day and age...

I put my wallet in my front pocket.

naem
May 29, 2011

Anyone have an iPhone 6 plus? Can it fit your pocket? V important question ("v")

naem
May 29, 2011

Wallet and pocket knife front pocket and keep my thumb hooked in, hand resting on top of pocket habitually, good to go

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Get a fanny pack.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
who puts their wallet in their back pocket lol

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

420DD Butts posted:

who puts their wallet in their back pocket lol

People who aren't American it would seem.

I've been to some of the most pick pocket populated cities on earth and never had anyone try it. I guess I don't look like a victim/tourist.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Prison Warden posted:

Irn Bru is the nectar of the Gods, and should be kept on one's person at all times, so this is an acceptable use of the back pocket, when not carrying a wallet.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i keep my keys in the tiny right front wallet, its handy and too small to look weird

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
back pocket - wallet

other back pocket - phone

front pocket - keys

Whenever I am going to sit down for an extended period of time driving or otherwise I take out contents of back pockets. Am I doing life wrong? :confused:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Seymour Butts posted:

back pocket - wallet

other back pocket - phone

front pocket - keys

Whenever I am going to sit down for an extended period of time driving or otherwise I take out contents of back pockets. Am I doing life wrong? :confused:

Please do not sit on your phone. Other than that you are doing life just fine.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
sitting on my (non-jason-alexander-sized) wallet in my back pocket was giving me back problems. front pocket for life.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Prison Warden posted:

I learned about "ginger" when I went to Scotland for the first time. I was told to drink one of them in the morning when I had a hangover (every morning I was there), and that it would help me out. It did.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

WTF, people actually use their back pockets for wallets?

Keeping it in the back pockets makes it easier to pickpocket, is uncomfortable as gently caress when sitting, and puts the drat thing out of your range of sight. Why on earth would you put it there?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Al Borland posted:

I cut a hole in my pocket so my penis can go in so when the pick pockets come they get my dick and not my wallet :mrwhite:

It's gonna be a pretty bad day when someone steals your dick dude.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
this guys has his wallet in his back pocket which should settle the argument that it's what retards and dorks do once and for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Hahaha, he carries a fluke.

• Locked thread