Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

MegaGatts posted:

I work with retarded people and their parents are the most joyless empty people I've ever met. So, you know, don't be mean to them.

i'm never mean to them, in fact i'm always very kind and respectful when i suggest they throw their retarded progeny off a bridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My friend whos cleaning autists for a living told me their shits are warm, silky and soft.

e:

how tiny are those women in the first segment, good thing this kid looks pretty weak and vacant minded

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Nov 7, 2014

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Remember, many of them swear up and down that their spectrum disorder is really a "gift" and everyone in history who did anything great had it, too! Some of them even grow up to make propaganda while still totally oblivious to the obvious!

Gay Roads posted:

the army should put together a platoon of all tards and send them over to gently caress up isis. like, tell them isis killed ronald mcdonald and just sit back and watch

Pretty sure Ronald terrifies the hell out of the defects, man

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

brain warpage that still isn't fully understood makes developing empathy harder since it fucks with the ability to read body language and other basic social building blocks people take for granted which are kind of important to developing that feeling for other people, and the severe cases of it have enough trouble understanding the world they live in let alone other people. but of course this is a thread where people express their love of laughing at people who fall out of their wheelchairs so i digress

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
One time I worked at a gas station and this lady was telling me about how difficult her son is and I said "haha yeah, that's how kids are sometimes" and then she went real silent, bought her stuff and left. Then like two minutes later her huge butch daughter(I assume) and said son came in and started screaming at me about how the son has adhd and I can't treat them like that and were using all this abusive verbage at me and threatening to jump me and they want to speak to my manager. So I told them I'm not interested in interacting with them and call the 1-800 number if they want to complain to someone. Like five minutes later they were still fuming in their car and I walked out and told them to leave or I'd call the police and have them removed. Then they peeled out of the parking lot.

The moral of the story is that people with kids with any mental issue are insane and that when you work customer service have a little backbone, jobs in the industry are not hard to come by and not worth your self respect or dignity.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
"~My Child~ has autism! Pity me!"

* kid has mild asperger's at worst, is totally functional *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Doc Block posted:

"~My Child~ has autism! Pity me!"

* kid has mild asperger's at worst, is totally functional *

my metric is that if they could conceivably go to college or hold a job without a handler present they are fair game for mockery if they aren't even trying to work on their weaknesses

• Locked thread