Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Like a typical non-american these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

redshirt posted:

Like a typical non-american these days.

Uh didn't hillary tell you to empahtize with non americans recently? Put your self in my shoes and reject the authority of the federal government for one loving second u heartless bitch

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

sexy young infidel posted:

Uh didn't hillary tell you to empahtize with non americans recently? Put your self in my shoes and reject the authority of the federal government for one loving second u heartless bitch

I don't know what ur talking about man.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

redshirt posted:

I don't know what ur talking about man.

Don't worry other people will get it :)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

its like that lewis black bit about politics being someone saying "i got a really lovely idea" and then someone else going "yeah? well i can make it even shittier!" rumsfeld somehow made the invasion of iraq even loving dumber by taking it as gospel that sunni arabs secretly want be iowans. oh and also we can do this thing with like half the force everyone says we will need, because NEW MODEL ARMY

but we save so much money only using these many troops! also the idea that a country might descend into widespread violence and criminal opportunism upon the destruction of an authoritarian government and its armed forces never entered my mind.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Wasn't krak de chevaliers where that douchey rear end in a top hat that pissed off Saladin lived?

gently caress that place.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Balian of Ibelin: hey saladin im gonna destroy jerusalem if you dont gently caress off
Saladin: uhh thats not a bad idea actually

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Just give jureslama to the god drat jews. Jesus christ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Just give jureslama to the god drat jews. Jesus christ

Vespasian & Hadrian (in unison): lollll

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

Vespasian & Hadrian (in unison): lollll

I don't give a gently caress about what some egyption, piece of poo poo, fucker rear end in a top hat king, has to say about this, but here's my opinion, its that the jews should have jerusalem which is named for them

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Entire world: aw gee uh lol dang man i can't even find one nation for the jews here. lol anyway BURMA and CUBa are real countries... lol we're serious

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Entire world: aw gee uh lol dang man i can't even find one nation for the jews here. lol anyway BURMA and CUBa are real countries... lol we're serious

Ah, Utah?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
uhm hello mcflye jews have a nation its the yevreyskaya avtonomnaya oblast???

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
crickets & sneakers m8 where do i put the jews

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if jews wanted a country so bad they should have done it the old fashioned way, not ask other countries to give em a special present??

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Israel is for the Jews and Kerry is for the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a chav fancied me nation state & nicked it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

crickets & sneakers m8 where do i put the jews

An urn

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shadoer posted:

Err Donald Rumsfeld was the Secretary of Defense and has stuck to that line of work and job... not really comparable to the job of Secretary of State.

Also, John Kerry hasn't done anything particularly right wing as Secretary of State. He as against invading Syria and has been an advocate for sanctions as opposed to warfare in both Syria and Russia. I guess he's been pushing for a peace deal between Palestine & Israel hard, as well as an Iranian Nuclear deal... but none of those efforts could really be characterized as "right wing".

anything to the right of full communism now is 'fascism' to ths because he literally operates on the same mental of level of dubya 'You're either with us or against us'

astupiddvdcase
Nov 30, 2014
Bu bu but.

These men are part of the GREATEST GENERATION!!!!

Any word from a vet is holy gospel.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

to be fair if you're not communist at heart you're probably fascist or you enable fascism at the least and shoul dbe put down like a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

• Locked thread