Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

The good news is Hitler was vegetarian and thus didn't have any meatball problems.

he didn't masturbate either...he and i are nothing alike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i did nothing wrong

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wouldn't invade russia, i would start eating meat, and I would finish the final solution before 1945.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

dog buttz posted:

So if I kill Hitler, it'll make me disappear, but I'll save millions of lives?

gently caress no I wouldn't.

Not lives, Jews

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I'd suspend my current plans to develop concentration camps for kids with ADD and rethink my motives.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
id have sex with a monkey and invent aids

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
kissing

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Invent NASCAR

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
maybe tone down on the crazy a bit and concentrate on building germany instead of hounding jews and minorities. concentrate on science and the occult. recruit nikola tesla & albert einstein & everyone else and sooner or later, awaken the old ones. mass extinction of all life by the 21st century.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I thought that instead of asking a Hitler question, you were just asking whether if you found a hot earlier reincarnation, if sex with them would count as masturbation.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

He has already committed enough atrocities

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He has already committed enough atrocities

Wouldn't it be too late anyway since the sport was started by bootleggers when prohibition was repealed, leaving them with souped up cars and too much time on their hands

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

glowing-fish posted:

I thought that instead of asking a Hitler question, you were just asking whether if you found a hot earlier reincarnation, if sex with them would count as masturbation.

what question would you ask hitler

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lmao Tzu posted:

Not lives, Jews

I know you probably didn't mean it but that came off as somewhat racist. Just a heads up so you can edit your post.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
No.

I'd go marry a Jewish girl and lulz at myself.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i would be super happy because of my nein inches!!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Instead of killing Jews, rather use them in your war efforts as valued citizens.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

redshirt posted:

Instead of killing Jews, rather use them in your war efforts as valued citizens.

that sounds goy as hell

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i dunno op, i guess i'd just sparkkk up a mad phatty (joint) and puff puff while i jo to the lion king again keep ur gay science out of my real education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

No but I'd totally lure Stalin into a meeting to personally assassinate him and usher in the peaceful thousand-year reign of a united pan-Eurasian alliance under Hitler and Beria

• Locked thread