Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
and then, fellatio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 233 days!)

Nathilus posted:

and then, fellatio.

..go on.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

thats the end of the story. Presumably the plane crashes after that.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Nathilus posted:

thats the end of the story. Presumably the plane crashes after that.

Autopsy shows that the neck was broken prior to impact.

DONK DONK

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
“All these moments will be lost in time. Like… tears in the rain. Time to die.”

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

probably something stupid, like 'oppan gangnam style!' hahaha. oh jueeeez. now i kind of hope my plane does crash just so i can do it!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Confess to a mystery crime that I didn't actually commit.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

in aviation school we spend most afternoons watching air crash investigators and all the teachers get real mad and start yelling at the tv when the passengers inflate their life jackets before they land in water. it happens in like every crash

please don't do that unless you want to drown

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just start jackin it one more time

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*Pats stewardess on the rear end like the good old days*

*grabs stewardess, grabs dick*

Gonna die anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and ask if they've considered the importance of ethics in video games journalism. Die knowing that you slowed the assault of the PC crew.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

ohh...sorry I just got out of a bad relationship and i'm not looking for anything serious right no-

*you explode into the friendzone but mostly just explode*

lol

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
It's ok, I can die happy knowing I accomplished something with my life *pulls out phone, opens xbox app, proudly shows fellow passengers my gamerscore*

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Moridin920 posted:

I'd grab some blankets and pillows and maybe a life vest (depending on how fast I could get it) and jump out the plane.

Not sure if you can get the emergency windows/doors open midair but I'd rather jump and take my chances with air resistance and terminal velocity than sit in an aerodynamic tube of metal going 400 mph into a mountain side.

Best case scenario is that you slow down enough not to die on impact, but instead end up as a broken mess on a mountainside, with hypothermia and blood loss vying to be your cause of death.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
ive heard of flight risk before, but this is ridiculous!

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

jump at the last second

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'd probably just mumble something in my sleep and drool on them a bit.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

krampster2 posted:

in aviation school we spend most afternoons watching air crash investigators and all the teachers get real mad and start yelling at the tv when the passengers inflate their life jackets before they land in water. it happens in like every crash

please don't do that unless you want to drown

What's the issue here? The inflated life vests getting punctured during the landing or something?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

What's the issue here? The inflated life vests getting punctured during the landing or something?

when water floods the cabin you'll get stuck to the roof with the water levels rising like some cliche movie death scene

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ExtraCheese posted:

"What's the deal with airline food?"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

I'd grab some blankets and pillows and maybe a life vest (depending on how fast I could get it) and jump out the plane.

Not sure if you can get the emergency windows/doors open midair but I'd rather jump and take my chances with air resistance and terminal velocity than sit in an aerodynamic tube of metal going 400 mph into a mountain side.

At the very least you might save everyone else by lubricating the engines with your flesh and blood

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

drat Dirty Ape posted:

John Denver 'leavin' on a jet plane'.

John Denver was a plane down to earth guy.

eggburger
Jan 16, 2014
:boom:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nathilus posted:

and then, fellatio.

so you spend your last moments on fire, strapped in a seat that has come loose and sent you hurtling thousands of yards screaming and oh yeah you got your dick bit off

btw that getting thrown from the plane still alive and screaming "like a cat in a cat fight" thing actually happened and there were witnesses because it happened in a neighborhood. Reading this is what put me off air travel forever: http://mochente.tumblr.com/post/18615385235/gently caress-flying-gently caress-planes-witness-reports-from-psa

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

quote:

"I heard about the flying/screaming man when my husband and I moved into the neighborhood in 1996. There were only a couple people on Nile still living there (that we knew of at least) who were around when this crash took place. One of them told us about this guy as she actually saw it happen. Nice lady, forget her name. She lived on Nile facing West, about four or five houses down from Dwight. She said she was tending to her plants in the front yard when this crash happened. She actually saw the whole event start to finish. She said when the plane impacted she threw herself to the grass instinctively. The man in question flew past instantly when the “big hole ripped open after the wing hit the house on the corner of Nile and Dwight” and she described him as screaming “like a cat in a cat fight”, arms out stretched, prone. Yes, she said Superman. He went further down the street and hit a car with a thud sound she said she’d never forget. She used to describe it as like throwing hamburger meat down on the counter."

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Gone Fashing posted:

say where are we going

hje says were going to a party. its a birthday party. its your birthday party. happy birthday darling, we love you very very very very very very very much

and then he starts humming a little tune

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

A misanthrope posted:

so you spend your last moments on fire, strapped in a seat that has come loose and sent you hurtling thousands of yards screaming and oh yeah you got your dick bit off

nah id be the one performing and im fuckin good at that poo poo. some lucky dude would spend his last moments on fire strapped to a seat gettin a bj in freefall. :whatup:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nathilus posted:

nah id be the one performing and im fuckin good at that poo poo. some lucky dude would spend his last moments on fire strapped to a seat gettin a bj in freefall. :whatup:

:monocle:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
*lets big black passenger gently caress my wife while I fight with a stewardess about getting a "junior pilot" wings pin*

I guess the plane doesn't have to be crashing for that one.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

start singing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

*Snicker loudly about all of the rich assholes in the front who are going to die milliseconds before me*

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I probably wouldn't make any conversation or the conversation I'd make would be entirely awkward.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Couldn't you just pop the door and grab onto the emergency slide/raft for dear life as it tumbles slowly toward the ground?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

IM CUmMMMINGGGG

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Couldn't you just pop the door and grab onto the emergency slide/raft for dear life as it tumbles slowly toward the ground?

Just hop out at the last minute and then it's like you've only fallen like 3 feet amirite?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Fart and laugh at your fart traveling through the air at 500 mph.

mistakes at the lake
May 9, 2009
I would reconnect with Our Lord Jesus Christ after 30 years of happy atheism in the hope of garnering a last minute pardon for that time I killed those guys.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A misanthrope posted:

to you and _______________

mouth "i am glad of it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

A misanthrope posted:

IM CUmMMMINGGGG

ya thats exactly what I'm talking about. not pictured: my head under the frame of that screenie.

• Locked thread