Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014
"What's the deal with airline food?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Its a Delorean in the seat next to me and i get in and crank my rear end to 11 and die i the crash

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
say where are we going

hje says were going to a party. its a birthday party. its your birthday party. happy birthday darling, we love you very very very very very very very much

and then he starts humming a little tune

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

cast enlarge satan

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"did you know.... barnacle jim. .. has a long face"

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'd ask for a loving refund.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
I wouldnt have anyone next to me, as I'd be flying the plane alone, while the captain went out for a piss...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Inevitable posted:

It's Granos. I call the police.

:siren: Granos confirmed on-board. Shoot down plane with ground-to-air missile and call police.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"did you know.... barnacle jim. .. has a long face"

*leans in close and whispers "tane orbs"*

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Some white guy again

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

What is Granos was the pilot? Makes sense, he hijacked the plane and the cops need to be called anyways

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Splatmaster posted:

say "I assume the crash position is futile. Wanna gently caress?"

this but just "wanna gently caress?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Zzulu posted:

yeah i'd also start raping people before I died

lol the only thing that stops that guy from just grabbing women and forcibly making out with them is "that would be undignified"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
once i thought iwas gonna die ona plane. i just sat there frozen staring forward, hyper aware of every bump and sound. the last thing on my mind is talking to some stranger

sorry to be a buzzkill

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"I bet a bunch of assholes from high school are going to show up to our funerals because they saw this poo poo on Facebook."

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
*Pats stewardess on the rear end like the good old days*

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Kill everyone on-board. The perfect crime!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

What is Granos was the pilot? Makes sense, he hijacked the plane and the cops need to be called anyways

i think granos was the guy postin earlier about rapin passengers.

call the cops to this thread

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

once i thought iwas gonna die ona plane. i just sat there frozen staring forward, hyper aware of every bump and sound. the last thing on my mind is talking to some stranger

sorry to be a buzzkill

did you poop tho?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*thinks about all the disgusting people who take their shoes off during flights for some reason*

*suddenly happy everone is going to die*

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Korranus posted:

cast enlarge satan

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

sorry to be a buzzkill

epic beta

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
"you know this would be way worse if you didn't have white male privilege..."

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
*calmly says something debonair and insightful but is droned out completely by the vibrations of the plane breaking apart*

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

upload a wicked vine of people screaming and become a legend

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
Nothing, but I WOULD reach out and hold their hand. Heck, why not

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
livestream the crash on twitch

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
take a selfy then shove my phone up my butt to cushion it against the impact.

I will die regretting my decision to get a Samsung Galaxy Note.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
hum titanic music

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUx3h63Xbpk

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Seems like a normal Russian domestic flight to me.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Seems like a normal Russian domestic flight to me.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I hope a really hot actor plays me in Air Crash Investigation

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Ten degrees of pitch

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd grab some blankets and pillows and maybe a life vest (depending on how fast I could get it) and jump out the plane.

Not sure if you can get the emergency windows/doors open midair but I'd rather jump and take my chances with air resistance and terminal velocity than sit in an aerodynamic tube of metal going 400 mph into a mountain side.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I'd grab some blankets and pillows and maybe a life vest (depending on how fast I could get it) and jump out the plane.

Not sure if you can get the emergency windows/doors open midair but I'd rather jump and take my chances with air resistance and terminal velocity than sit in an aerodynamic tube of metal going 400 mph into a mountain side.

so you'll take your chances flailing through the air 396 mph into the mountain side

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Mad Archivist posted:

so you'll take your chances flailing through the air 396 mph into the mountain side

No, that's what the blankets are for - increase drag coefficient. Terminal velocity for a human is ~120mph and the blankets and poo poo could maybe shave another ~10mph off that, depending on if I just am flailing in the air (I just jumped into a 400mph wind basically remember) or if I can manage to get the blanket into a kind of pseudo parachute thing.

Hopefully I jumped out soon enough to give enough time for that to happen so I'd hit the ground going ~110mph maybe instead of being gibbed into tiny little bits as the metal tube I'm in disintegrates around me as we hit the ground going 400mph.

Chances of survival are low but better than 0 still. Either way you'd probably shed at least 100mph of velocity in a moment or two.

The pillows and life vest are there to absorb force obviously.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 27, 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

No, that's what the blankets are for - increase drag coefficient. Terminal velocity for a human is ~120mph and the blankets and poo poo could maybe shave another ~10mph off that, depending on if I just am flailing in the air (I just jumped into a 400mph wind basically remember) or if I can manage to get the blanket into a kind of pseudo parachute thing.

Hopefully I jumped out soon enough to give enough time for that to happen so I'd hit the ground going ~110mph maybe instead of being gibbed into tiny little bits as the metal tube I'm in disintegrates around me as we hit the ground going 400mph.

Chances of survival are low but better than 0 still. Either way you'd probably shed at least 100mph of velocity in a moment or two.

and if you point the stream of poo poo blasting out your rear end at the earth the propulsion could further slow you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

because the blanket won't get ripped out of your hands (or take your hands with them) the moment you step out the door

• Locked thread